PDA

View Full Version : Thank You LightWave and Lightwavers

Farhad_azer
12-16-2015, 07:05 AM
Embarrassed and skeptical to post this but:

Fellas, I am going through extremely difficult times in my life, all sorts of problems and totally frustrating situations.

The only thing that warms my heart at the moment is our beloved gray two part interface with supportive and friendly community behind it which cause me not loose my hope and keeps me away from disappointment.

You guys rock, thanks again <3

Chris S. (Fez)
12-16-2015, 08:04 AM
Yup, at least Lightwave is reliable... :)

Wade
12-16-2015, 09:23 AM
Farhad_azer -

Thank you - I took a google earth tour of Baku to see where you live. I very much enjoyed seeing a part of the world I had not seen before thank you for being a part of this community and adding your talents and experience.
Take Care-
Wade

jasonwestmas
12-16-2015, 10:55 AM
Nice to hear from you! Best wishes and prayers go out to you.

Kaptive
12-16-2015, 12:45 PM
Hang in there Farhad, I'm sure a few rays of hope will start to shine soon, whatever your situation. Things always work out in the long term, it just doesn't make the present any easier to get through! My thoughts are with you.

(and yes, there is a little sanctuary in this small corner of the internet! : )

tyrot
12-16-2015, 03:11 PM
dude i feel for you ... when i was nato soldier in kosovo. .. you know when it was a war zone . i met a turkish soldier . he was keep reading some notes after every shift... i thought they were letters from family.

he was reading some printed lightwave tutorials.

actually the only book i took with me there was also printed lightwave tutorials..

so as fellow members said above just hanging there ..

and we all proud of having a member like you ..

CaptainMarlowe
12-16-2015, 03:21 PM
dude i feel for you ... when i was nato soldier in kosovo. .. you know when it was a war zone . ..

I went there twice between 99 and 2002. But I didn't know LW at that time. My main hobby was video editing and music then.
@Farhad, hope you'll get better, pal.

MarcusM
12-16-2015, 03:35 PM
dude i feel for you ... when i was nato soldier in kosovo. .. you know when it was a war zone . i met a turkish soldier . he was keep reading some notes after every shift... i thought they were letters from family.

he was reading some printed lightwave tutorials.

actually the only book i took with me there was also printed lightwave tutorials..

so as fellow members said above just hanging there ..

and we all proud of having a member like you ..

This is strong...

I remember a summer when i printed all manual for LW 5.6. Strong sun, i took a sunbath, reading this manual in sunglasses and with beer.

We share the same passion.

VonBon
12-16-2015, 03:47 PM
The message is good even if you are not religious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3J7qT7B4U

DrStrik9
12-16-2015, 04:25 PM
The message is good even if you are not religious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3J7qT7B4U

:thumbsup:

goakes
12-17-2015, 11:24 AM
+1

erikals
12-18-2015, 07:19 AM
agree, resting ones focus at another place, a book, a tutorial, a person, can ease the burden.

in challenging situations i also found Google to be of help,
searching for forums where people in the same situation meet, and find ways.

there are ups and downs in life, remember that bad times do pass.

vector
12-19-2015, 12:06 PM
Years ago somebody (not lw user) said me LW users are a kind of sect. I agree, but a positive sect, helping each other when possible :)

By the way, he is now using Lw... no names :)

Farhad_azer
12-20-2015, 01:56 AM
I thank you all again for nice words and support, I really needed this.

I am in huge trouble but I am absolutely hopeful and motivated,

Being a top LW artist is one of my greatest hopes and I don't just hope but also work very hard 24/7. I also am trying to make LightWave popular here at Azerbaijan.

Again thanks a lot fellas, <3

lino.grandi
12-20-2015, 02:07 AM
Yes, there's nothing as awesome as a LightWave user!

Farhad, plese keep your hope and motivation up! Stay positive! Just project yourself in a not so distant future, a good future that IT IS GOING TO happen. LightWave is what we have in common, together with a whole community always willing to help. That's the real beauty of it.

tyrot
12-20-2015, 03:11 AM
Yes, there's nothing as awesome as a LightWave user!

+1

Farhad_azer
12-21-2015, 12:32 PM
I am a little embarrassed now,

Dear Lino, we will always remember and respect you for all of these great efforts you do.

Thanks again guys for your care and nice words.