PDA

View Full Version : view audio mixer controls in live Production on 2nd monitor

RogersTv
11-11-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi NewTek

We have a tricaster Mini and we would like the ability to place the Audio Mixer controls on a 2nd monitor. Could you guys try and implement that in a software update? Currently I have to switch over to the Audio Mixer page in the Live Production and lose access to my ddr elements. If there is a way to place the audio mixer page on a 2nd monitor please let me know

RogersTv

kanep
11-11-2015, 09:41 AM
It is not possible put the audio mixer on the multiview display, but I know this feature has been requested.

There are a few external options.

On both iPad and Android there are some TriCaster audio mixer control apps available. Search NewTek or TriCaster in those app stores.

There is also produce called 'LiveMixer Remote' that will allow you to control the audio mixer from another Windows PC.

RogersTv
03-29-2016, 06:18 PM
I have just searched the app store and can not find the audio mixer app control app. Please help as we really need to adjust audio levels on a separate device or monitor. Could you please let me know what the status is of implementing this feature into the tricaster is

kanep
03-29-2016, 08:38 PM
I just found out that the NewTek audio app is no longer available. I also just looked and the other one doesn't appear to be available either. Sorry, I hadn't look for a while, I just assumed they were still there. The MixerDroid app for Android appears to be available if you have an Android device.