PDA

View Full Version : Import LiveText graphics into Tricaster

imryh
11-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Hello.

I just created ~30 graphics in LiveText (on a standalone machine), and tried to upload them into Tricaster.

First, I saved the LiveText file on the standalone machine, then copied the project file and folder to the Tricaster (460 AE). I then started a new LT session within the Tricaster, and chose "Add Files" to add all the CG pages that I created before. Everything looked go, so I sent all the pages to live.

When I imported them into GFX1 in Tricaster, everything looked terrible. Most of the text did not appear at all, while some had bad spacing/positioning.

I tried brining it in to a Buffer. Same issue.
I tried exporting Title pages from the built-in LiveText and importing them. Same issue.

The text looks fine in the thumbnails, and when trying to edit. It just looks off in the GFX1 bin and live.

Any ideas?

Imry

joseburgos
11-07-2015, 08:09 AM
I've had this happen before and I think I had to save the project in internal LT before sending to live or save as.

TricasterOp
11-27-2015, 02:48 PM
I have the same problem on a Tricaster 8000 AE....

imryh
11-27-2015, 05:13 PM
BTW - still haven't been able to figure this out. Have resorted to using external LT, or just creating graphics from scratch on the TC.