PDA

View Full Version : modeler meshedit dll crash

shenhua
11-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Hi

I'm receiving a lot of (compared to previous versions) modeler crashes, 95% of them point to "meshedit.dll" library.
It's still ok that I can save the project when that happens, at least. Tho then it gives me a "stack-something" error when I load it... first time around, but then it's ok when I load the same model file later still?

Anyway, the loading crash is much rarer.
Much more annoying is the meshedit crash which happens usually especially when I work on a model longer, after more tool operations have been done.
Reverting the model state increases the probability of it happening. Seen times when I just press revert + "r" button next, and the crash comes up. Although not 100% of the time, more like 75%.
And what triggers it is the "r" command so dropping a tool/selection/resetting the tool.

Is this meshedit crash a known bug or something only I am experiencing? Any advice what might solve this?

EDIT:
I figured out when the StackHash error comes up for me when opening a file.
If, on Windows 7 I double click an LWO file to open it, and close the explorer window with that file BEFORE the modeler opens, then I get the StackHash crash.

jeric_synergy
11-01-2015, 08:31 PM
Report repeatable bugs on your account page.