PDA

View Full Version : Would you play many games at the time ?

rednova
10-22-2015, 05:11 PM
hello:

I have been playing diablo 3 on my ps3 for a while, I just became level 22.
I have many games I like, but only been playing diablo.
I have two choices,
1- only play diablo 3 until I win.
2- play many different games every other day, so I can still play diablo,
but can enjoy the other games too.
I am happy with either choice, but dunno what to do.
What do you guys suggest ?

Dodgy
10-23-2015, 12:22 AM
Not at exactly the same time, I don't have enough hands, but I'm playing Until Dawn (again), World of Warcraft, GTA5 and Lego Jurassic Park at odd times. I have Arkham Knight too, but I haven't been enjoying it as much as the other games.

safetyman
10-23-2015, 04:43 AM
The Witcher 3 DLC (Hearts of Stone) has been taking all my time lately. Fallout 4 is just around the corner so I can see that taking up some cycles.

wesleycorgi
10-25-2015, 05:02 AM
I've seemed to have lost my interest in gaming, although my son is always bugging me to play. When I have played more recently, I enjoy MotoGP, God of War Ascension, Diablo 3, the latest Metal Gear, and DC Injustice. An oldie but a goody: Twisted Metal.

VirtualFM
10-27-2015, 04:57 PM
I'm a slow and late player... this means I like to play and enjoy a game for a looooong time, so, unless it's a quick-fix addictive fast game (some shootem'up or rogue-like action-rpg) I like really loong games that take forever to play, but in order to not be bored with them, I rarely play the same game for a long time.

So... I'm still playing my first character in Skyrim... it's been almost 4 years. but last time I touched it was probably last June.
And since I rarely fall into the hype of playing the game as soon as it is released, I usually play games that came out a while ago. This leads to better savings (Steam sales to the rescue, and it was great to finally get Tomb Raider, GOTY with all the DLC-I-would-never-bother-to-buy-otherwise for 7.5€ or something like that, instead of 50 pr 60€ when it was launched. It also leads to make sure that by the time I finally will play certain games, i will be able to play them in their full glory because I've certainly upgraded my hardware in the meantime.

Besides Skyrim, I'm still playing Fallout:New Vegas, GTA IV, some Assassin's Creed (still on nr 2!!!), started Bioshock Infinite "recently" (last May, I think!), already re-started Metro 2033 3 times but there is always something that happens and I loose my save position, and since I plan to play "The Witcher III" somewhere in the future, I recently started to play the first one :-P

With that said, sometimes some game "clicks" in a perfect way and I give it full priority until it doesn't get boring. So I finished Dishonored really quick (for my standards!), The Stanley Parable, Portal 1 and 2 several times (also with comentaries), Bioshock 2, I didn't play Far Cry 3 since 2013 and suddenly it felt like a second-life, finishing it in a couple weeks, etc

Meanwhile I'm resisting to buy GTA V, Dragon Age: Inquisition, The Witcher 3, Alien: Isolation and Fallout 4. Those will suck my time like a black hole for sure... But I have my hands full... Heck.. I'm still playing Gothic! And Thief. And (gasp) Neverwinter Nights! (unfortunately, those are so old that when I try to continue I don't remember neither what I was supposed to do or even how to play them).

In short, to answer you question: Yes, i do play several games at the same time... and by "same time" I mean it may take years between game-sessions, does that count?! :-)

tyrot
10-27-2015, 07:50 PM
i always have an adventure keeps me busy ... and an action game when i want to kill my clients ..

Danner
10-28-2015, 04:45 AM
Playing Bioshock Infinite again, finished it when it came out but this time I'm trying with hardest difficulty. Between my short memory and the changed difficulty, it's like a whole new game. Just frustrating enough to keep me motivated.

Shawn Farrell
11-07-2015, 08:06 PM
It's a fact that the best translation of the classic video game "SPACE INVADERS!" is at http://www.trustmedia.tv/spaceinvaders

I was involved in porting the original game code to a FLASH wrapper and putting it on the web, full browser I suggest you go full screen in your browser use ARROW KEYS to MOVE and SPACE BAR to SHOOT! :thumbsup::D:devil::hey::vticon::newtek:

THIS IS THE ONLY GAME I PLAY!

http://www.trustmedia.tv/SPACEINVADERS!.jpg

safetyman
11-09-2015, 05:07 AM
I picked up GTA V for a discount the other day (for PC) and the Director Mode/Rockstar Editor is totally insane! I can see folks making short movies with it... in fact, I think there are already some floating around out there.

jasonwestmas
11-09-2015, 06:54 AM
Witcher 3 and Last of Us Remastered are the best 1 player games I've played so far since the ps4 was released. Lots of people who aren't even GTA fans like GTA V a lot.

harryroy17
11-12-2015, 11:00 PM
I think I can't play multi games at the time I was tried but not succeed

Rayek
11-18-2015, 10:23 AM
You have time on your hands to play games?

Lucky ba****ds. I wish I had.

kopperdrake
11-18-2015, 11:42 AM
Call me a sad geek, but every Sunday evening myself, and over a 100 other virtual pilots from around this thing we call Earth, take to the air in vintage WW2 fighters and bombers in a multi-player flight sim, with rolling dynamic missions and our own Fighter Command system based as near as we can on the real deal, foibles intact.

If you've got a spare hour - this is us :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6u4JxgE2S4

glebe digital
11-21-2015, 07:19 AM
Ah IL2 Sturmovik, what a great game that is!

Occasionally I'll play some DarkestHour / Red Orchestra, however my perennial fave is still Grand Prix Legends:
Awesome physics engine, pretty ancient but still nothing quite like it.