PDA

View Full Version : Houdini 15 Demo Reel

Marander
10-15-2015, 05:07 PM
https://vimeo.com/135727591

Houdini 15 is out...

OMG - This is one of the coolest animation reels I've seen.

prometheus
10-15-2015, 05:46 PM
what to expect?
Houdini is the master of particlefx, fluids fire and smoke, fluids liquids, sand, forces, dynamics etc....and that is what studios, filmmakers, audiences often wants to see on the screen, since it is darn cool and fits so many visualfx tasks.

Houdini 15 is just released, and you can play with it for free without time limits with the apprentice version...itīs there for houdini apprentice 15 too.
I am curious on how much the modeling tools are improved.

Michael

erikals
10-15-2015, 07:05 PM
crossing fingers for this motion blur 64bit plugin though >
http://forums.odforce.net/topic/7260-houdini-to-lightwave-pipeline/page-2#entry141253

"Why Sir, that would be Nice!" http://erikalstad.com/emoti/sir.gif

Netvudu
10-16-2015, 01:48 AM
I think this is the better link to be able to see whatīs really coming on version 15.

New features in H15 (http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3138&Itemid=422#ui)

Reco
10-16-2015, 03:46 AM
Here is my favorite
https://vimeo.com/142517418

Reco

djwaterman
10-16-2015, 07:33 AM
Houdini 15 is just released, and you can play with it for free without time limits with the apprentice version...itīs there for houdini apprentice 15 too.
I am curious on how much the modeling tools are improved.

Michael

Prometheus, you've been playing around with this right? What is the primary difference between the apprentice version to either the Indee version or full version. What can you get done in the apprentice version?

prometheus
10-16-2015, 07:57 AM
Prometheus, you've been playing around with this right? What is the primary difference between the apprentice version to either the Indee version or full version. What can you get done in the apprentice version?

me using apprentice doesnīt mean I also use the indie version, thus I canīt give an opinion on that:D
You have to check the compare chart they have over at sidefx, I really donīt know much about that, except for that you can render out much larger images and animations, and without watermark..possible that export options are more valid in indie too.

Edit..Hmm I thought there was no watermark in the indie version, seems there are.

Take a look here...
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=219&Itemid=382

Michael

clintonman
10-16-2015, 08:12 AM
me using apprentice doesnīt mean I also use the indie version, thus I canīt give an opinion on that:D
You have to check the compare chart they have over at sidefx, I really donīt know much about that, except for that you can render out much larger images and animations, and without watermark..possible that export options are more valid in indie too.

Edit..Hmm I thought there was no watermark in the indie version, seems there are.

Take a look here...
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=219&Itemid=382

Michael
It's confusing. It says GUI watermark, but no render watermark for the Indie version. My wild guess is maybe the gui watermark is to prevent screen grabs at high resolution.

Reco
10-16-2015, 08:33 AM
The difference between the full version and the Indie version is:Seaquence render limitation to 1920x1080, No exsternal render engine, UV export max 512x512 pixels. The rest is like the full version as far as I know. Regarding the UV limitation. I solve that problem by exporting the object as obj, import it to Lightwave and export it as eps.

Reco

Reco
10-16-2015, 09:03 AM
The GUI watermark is not a problem at all.

Reco

ianr
10-16-2015, 09:41 AM
i was invited to the U.K. launch next to the Savoy.
Same demo stuff they as there was at Siggraph.
A big cheese went pressed told me that there will
be NO updates to the Crowd system until 2017.

Great Fluids, even changing shaders on the' fly' was
impressive.... Bad sandwiches.... Deeep Product.:jam:

Netvudu
10-16-2015, 01:11 PM
no updates to the crowd system? you mean beyond those they just did for H15 which are quite a lot? Not to doubt of your info, but I would be surprised. I mean, Houdini is always in a state of constant change because of daily builds...

erikals
10-16-2015, 03:36 PM
any Wavers wanna give this "Houdini LW Motion Blur" plugin a 'vote' ? http://tinyurl.com/H-blur

edit: no need, eetu attached the 64bit plugin and the source code! Awesome! http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/king.gif

ianr
10-18-2015, 05:00 AM
NetVudu
Your P.M. box is fall
It is as it is,in a private talk there i
was referencing MAssIVE & large
agent sets in motion clip editing.
Anyway they like the idea of a Waverdini Engine
should the forum care to put in together,maybe?

Netvudu
10-18-2015, 06:34 AM
ah, thanks iainr. I just emptied my PM box.

Luc_Feri
10-20-2015, 06:40 AM
I've just got myself an HoudiniFX Indie license this morning. :D

I've looked at it for a while now but never bitten. There's too many artists with similar skill sets, I need something on my CV that stands out and Houdini would be an extra asset. I could have learnt on the free version but what's the point if you can't export out, limited on showcasing your skills.

erikals
10-20-2015, 12:33 PM
Congrats!! http://erikalstad.com/backup/misc.php_files/king.gif

JamesCurtis
10-20-2015, 01:08 PM
I got an email about 4 days ago from Sidefx that I had a license entitlement waiting for me. I had purchased the Indie version back in January of this year, and since it wouldn't expire until a year later, I had the opportunity to upgrade to Houdini 15 for free [for now]. I'm sure when the anniversary date comes by, I'll need to renew the license at that time. Still it's sweeeeet!! I can use the new version for no added cost right now. Though I haven't had much free time to dive into using it much, I will most likely renew the license again next January. $199.00 is fairly inexpensive as far as maintaining updates/upgrades are concerned.

Luc_Feri
10-21-2015, 03:44 AM
Thanks Erikals!!!

I agree James it's a great deal. I'll never own it but for Ģ123 a year, it's less than most subscription services and will always be current version for the full year as you found out. :D

I've been going through plenty of tutorials already. They've really ramped up the masterclasses this last year and it makes a big difference and that's another reason why I've bought in. I remember the Houdini 13 release video that people said was scary as hell, lol. I think it sums up Houdini, there's software with good reputations, software with bad reputations and then there's Houdini that scares the bejesus out of a lot of people. :D

So powerful, I'm enjoying the challenge though.

I'll hastened to add, seems like there's no jobs available with Modo/Lightwave use. I've freelanced in house for a company for 7 months and what did I use, 3dsMax 2015 and V-Ray 3.0!!! It's another reason why I've added Houdini to my software and it will be a prime focus for me right now. I will never buy any Autodesk stuff and that's a fact, I have zero Autodesk products at home.

Marander
10-21-2015, 04:26 AM
I think it sums up Houdini, there's software with good reputations, software with bad reputations and then there's Houdini that scares the bejesus out of a lot of people. :D

So powerful, I'm enjoying the challenge though.

I'll hastened to add, seems like there's no jobs available with Modo/Lightwave use. I've freelanced in house for a company for 7 months and what did I use, 3dsMax 2015 and V-Ray 3.0!!! It's another reason why I've added Houdini to my software and it will be a prime focus for me right now. I will never buy any Autodesk stuff and that's a fact, I have zero Autodesk products at home.

Yes, couldn't agree more with all you wrote. And I find it great you look over the fence and gain additional skills. Over here C4D, Max and VRay is the standard when it comes to product visualization, archviz and animation.

But I'm convinced LW 2016(+) will gain market share with the oncoming features and the competitors going subscription only, the LW future looks good! And LW is a great package to start in the 3D area.

Houdini Engine integration in LW would be a dream to come through. With the new volumetric, geometry and rendering engine the foundation for this is perfect.

I'm against subscriptions normally but for $200 per year for such a powerful software I think even as hobbyist I will get it towards the end of the year. But LW 2016, RHiggit, RHA and RHR will keep me more then busy then next couple of months ;-).

lightscape
10-21-2015, 11:09 AM
I'll hastened to add, seems like there's no jobs available with Modo/Lightwave use. I've freelanced in house for a company for 7 months and what did I use, 3dsMax 2015 and V-Ray 3.0!!! It's another reason why I've added Houdini to my software and it will be a prime focus for me right now.

You should just add maya. You're using 3 very niche products now.

erikals
10-21-2015, 12:14 PM
Absolutely.

LightWave is great though if you manage to convince your boss that you need to have a 3D application at work.
as a freelancer, this is no problem. just fire up LightWave at work and they'll be impressed instantly.

but places where a 3D environment is already established, yep, it's hard to push LightWave through the door.

Luc_Feri
10-22-2015, 03:30 AM
No, why add Maya? Ten a penny are Maya artists, everyone learns Maya, your just adding to the thousands who can already use it. That's the whole point in learning Houdini, it comes back to supply and demand for artists. And as I said I will not ever purchase Autodesk products. :D

I can Nurbs model in Houdini too, it exports out fine into LW apart from the flipped normals, so maybe I need to change a setting there.

I love the nodal approach. Everything seems to be progressing down the nodal route, it makes the most sense, more easily read. Procedurally modelled some rocks on a test yesterday, once the flow is set you can just swap out the geometry for anything you want!! With a few expressions you can generate as many individual variants and each can be saved as a geo file or .obj, just by an expression linked to the number of frames in the timeline. :D

It's a beast of a program. You could quickly create clusters for use in instancing in LW. Sometimes the randomisation in LW for instancing can be a little basic on scale, transformation, etc but combining this in conjunction with pre-made clusters from Houdini then the combination would be great.

Luc_Feri
10-22-2015, 03:47 AM
I'm against subscriptions normally but for $200 per year for such a powerful software I think even as hobbyist I will get it towards the end of the year. But LW 2016, RHiggit, RHA and RHR will keep me more then busy then next couple of months ;-).

Yeah your right, it's a steal really even if you don't ever own the software. At the cost to me for Ģ123 a year it would take 23 years I think at a rough guess to purchase the full price of the software, LOL. I think I'll be close to retirement in 23 years time!!

I was looking closely at the Rhiggit tools. They look fantastic and the training I'm sure will be excellent from Craig. In the end though I've diverted a little to Houdini for the time being. I want to focus on getting a nice workflow between LW and my other software tools and get something built for the longer term on my CV, hence the Houdini focus.

I started using a ZX81 aged 8 , 1K RAM with a 16K RAM expansion pack held on with velcro and would write hundreds of lines of basic (Sinclair magazine) before a slight nudge of the expansion pack would crash the computer!! What a journey to this point, what amazing tools we have. I absolutely live for 3D now. :D

Marander
10-22-2015, 04:32 AM
Hey Luc_Feri, me too, my first computer was a sinclair spectrum 48k on which I learned basic "programming" at the age of 9. It was all trial and error since there was little documentation. I tried to develop a strategy board game on it and later on the C-128 using sprites but at a point it was too slow. Looked at assembler but that was too complex for me at that time and age. I took the sinclair to school once but almost nobody understood anything I tried to explain, I was such a nerd ;-) they liked the Horace goes skiing game though.

Luc_Feri
10-22-2015, 04:58 AM
Hey Luc_Feri, me too, my first computer was a sinclair spectrum 48k on which I learned basic "programming" at the age of 9. It was all trial and error since there was little documentation. I tried to develop a strategy board game on it and later on the C-128 using sprites but at a point it was too slow. Looked at assembler but that was too complex for me at that time and age. I took the sinclair to school once but almost nobody understood anything I tried to explain, I was such a nerd ;-) they liked the Horace goes skiing game though.

Nice one, I had a 'speccy' too , a ZX Spectrum+ later with the hard keys!!! It was hard work at the time computer language, very alien to a lot of people. Horace goes skiing was fantastic!!

I still have a boxed up Texas Instruments Ti-99 at home!!. My brother had everything from Acorn Electron, Master and Archimedes. I wish he hadn't given up learning programming to be honest.

I never did computers though at college, changed my mind at the last minute and went down a scientific route. Over the years I have modded quite a few games. I used to use the BIG GUI and .FSH editor on ea/ea sports games, unpack the archives and make texture modifications to the library for more high resolution graphics!! That's about the only thing I did for 3D at the time but that gave me the knowledge years later when I started doing 3D about 3 years ago because I understood all the diffuse, normal maps etc from my time modding. :D

pinkmouse
10-22-2015, 04:59 AM
I still have my ZX81! :)

Dunno where the PSU is though...

Luc_Feri
10-22-2015, 05:02 AM
I still have my ZX81! :)

Dunno where the PSU is though...

Shame!! :D

lightscape
10-22-2015, 05:07 AM
No, why add Maya? Ten a penny are Maya artists, everyone learns Maya, your just adding to the thousands who can already use it. That's the whole point in learning Houdini, it comes back to supply and demand for artists. And as I said I will not ever purchase Autodesk products. :D

Up to you mate. The demand for maya, 3dmax, cinema4d is still great even though there are many users already. Always an opening in studios for these appz. You will never run out of jobs or projects.
There's not much demand for houdini unless you're willing to relocate to key areas. And its always TD level. No newbs needed :D

Luc_Feri
10-22-2015, 06:20 AM
Fair enough lightscape I hear what you are saying, I can already use 3dsMax and V-Ray, that'll do for me. I think Houdini has no newbs because too many people give up on it or don't understand it, so yes jobs are not as widespread at the moment.

One key thing for me, I can relocate at any time needed. I also think that more and more people will get onboard Houdini with the Indie licensing and costs, it is just a matter of time. You could say I'm trying to future proof myself.

probiner
10-23-2015, 02:25 PM
I've started a LW group chat with 3 more wavers so we break down Houdini the best we can :) (It's probably going to break us instead first, eh! )

If you have time to study Houdini, join in!
I only ask:
- Enter with your skype account and present yourself: forum name and what are you interested to explore in Houdini. Just so we don't fill up a room with anonymous people.
- We're all have our own shores to attend, this is a free time activity, but do participate once in a while, so it's not a room full of mutes x)

http://bit.ly/1OMNA9X

Cheers

Luc_Feri
10-24-2015, 09:16 AM
That's interesting to know Probiner. If I get time and a little more proficiency with Houdini I will maybe join in. :D

Are you Portuguese or do you just live in Portugal for work? I ask, just interested, because I lived in Lisboa, Sao Sebastiao, for a year or so a couple of years back. 'El Corte Inglais was just round the corner from me. :D

I read on the SideFX forums that some of the old programmers from SoftImage moved to SES. That can only be good news, especially for character animation.

probiner
10-24-2015, 10:36 AM
Portuguese living in Portugal :) That's a nice zone.

You don't need to be proficient. Just if you decide to invest time looking into Houdini, study it, join. It would be the same if it was a Math Study, or a Karate Dojo, you go in for a reason to grind on some subject :)

Yeah I'm hoping they get more "artist friendly" not only on the surface but on advanced interactions. Anyways it will be a long time before I can say anything solid about Houdini. Still trying to get around it.

Cheers

Luc_Feri
10-24-2015, 01:04 PM
Portuguese living in Portugal :) That's a nice zone.

You don't need to be proficient. Just if you decide to invest time looking into Houdini, study it, join. It would be the same if it was a Math Study, or a Karate Dojo, you go in for a reason to grind on some subject :)

Yeah I'm hoping they get more "artist friendly" not only on the surface but on advanced interactions. Anyways it will be a long time before I can say anything solid about Houdini. Still trying to get around it.

Cheers

Cool!! Portugal is a brilliant country, I loved every minute of it and the people, muito fantastico!! Some of my other favourite places apart from Lisboa were Cascais, Sintra , Guincho (nearly got swept away with the surf!!)

I'm working on Houdini, it's a beast but hard going for sure, for the moment I am still pretty raw. I have now got my displacements from the ocean fx using a quicktime .mov. I loaded the sequence into MPlay (.piclc) and then saved out a sequence as a quicktime .mov because I was unable to find a dop network to bake a .mdd file cache to the original geometry. It seems to work this method, at least for ocean simulations.

A folder called maps is where the .piclc displacement sequence got dumped. Double click on the first of the images to load the MPlay viewer and then ;File/Append Sequence to load the full 240 frames from the default OceanFX setup and then 'Save Sequence as' into your new format.

Luc_Feri
10-25-2015, 02:37 PM
Houdini 15 is the most stable 3D software I have ever used. I have had zero crashes in days of use. Very impressive indeed.

prometheus
10-26-2015, 10:32 AM
Houdini 15 is the most stable 3D software I have ever used. I have had zero crashes in days of use. Very impressive indeed.

sounds nice..for the 15 version that is, havenīt installed it yet..but previous versions was not that stable in my opinion, probably equally crashing or more than ligthwave...but that is previous versions.

Reco
10-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Version 14 was terrible. Especially if you open thr graph editor in another window on a second monitor.
Dragging a keyframe horizontally ended in a crash every second time.
The good thing with Houdini is the crash file it generate. On the other hand, I have experienced a few times that the crash file was corrupt.
I am glad to hear that version 15 is stable.

Reco

probiner
10-27-2015, 09:21 PM
Also had many crashes in the Graph Editor in 13, so I even skipped 14. Up to now not many in 15. Looks more stable than before.

By the way I've setup a Slack group chat to include Houdini discussions.

Slack is a nice environment allowing repositories of posts (text documents), code snipets or just a file. and looks easy on the eyes and solves image and url links well: http://prntscr.com/8vxwk7

If you're into studying the application. Join in at: http://tiny.cc/join_proceduraldojo

Cheers

probiner
10-28-2015, 06:16 AM
The auto invite was broken. Fixed :)
http://tiny.cc/join_proceduraldojo

Luc_Feri
10-29-2015, 03:28 AM
Reco. To be fair the more I go deeper with Houdini 15, I have had the odd crash here and there but certainly for the most part it is very stable and robust in comparison.

Reco
10-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Reco. To be fair the more I go deeper with Houdini 15, I have had the odd crash here and there but certainly for the most part it is very stable and robust in comparison.

More stable is good news. I have not installed 15 yet, since I have to finish something first. Just to be on the safe side.
Regarding version 14. It was more stable when I used the default workspaces than my own custom made.
On the other hand, I love the software very much. Even modelling is fun, but I prefer Lightwave. You can end up with a lot of nodes for even simple models.
And a detailed model needs a lot of node organizing. It takes more time but it is fun.

Reco

Spaceland
10-29-2015, 12:14 PM
I am always impressed how much we have talented artists that show there work across all type of 3D software.

But this Houdini reel is very amazing and very good montage.

Congrats to any who work on it.

djwaterman
10-30-2015, 02:23 AM
I just installed the apprentice version, playing around to feel my way into it, it feels pretty easy just as a first impression, navigation, selecting and moving stuff. Just playing, not sure I want to learn new software right now, I think this would be a smart choice though.

Surrealist.
10-31-2015, 07:25 PM

Actually in my opinion the only reason to use any software is if it has tools you can use, or must use, in your pipeline. All other factors and I do me all other factors are absolutely immaterial.

But... lol...well that's me. :) I can respect other opinions.

I feel the same way about Houdini. But I could not see replacing Maya for me anyway with Houdini because it does not have certain tools I need. The more I explore it, the more impressed I am though.

And there is absolutely nothing I'd like to see more than any company giving Maya the run for the money, no matter who owns it.

Competition is always good.

As to LightWave, well I think they can potentially bring some interesting things to the table now.

Luc_Feri
11-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Oh for sure Surrealist. Maya is a great tool, no question. I'm not a fresh graduate, older self trained fart, so I think it would be pointless to try and learn it now just for the job market. I want to learn Houdini for the challenge as well as to be in a smaller niche of artists as opposed to Maya which must run into the thousands.

Absolutely you use software because of what it offers in the pipeline and that I agree with. Houdini is a different animal, but I find limitations with LW, cloth dynamics with characters, volumes, Fiber FX styling. Already I'm very impressed with Houdini fur/hair tools for starters, really neat little shelf tools as for volumes/particles/FX tools nothing needs to be said.

A combo of all software is helpful. I think some assets would benefit from a procedural setup, such as a city/building generation for starters.

Luc_Feri
11-01-2015, 11:37 AM
I've worked out now how to take the OceanFX default scene and got it into LW with a much simpler workflow. :D

I've got a baked .mdd vert cache, got the displacement in fine and also saved out an image sequence for the foam mask in a proper sequence that LW can read fine. No need for MPlay, I've exported from the correct SOP. Works good with Octane render too. :D

Also got a workflow to use PBR materials from substance designer that look good using the Mantra render engine, slight workaround but looks great although I will try and stick with LW/Octane for now.

Reco
11-01-2015, 12:50 PM
Snapshot?

Reco

Luc_Feri
11-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Snapshot?

Reco

Image or the Houdini screenshot workflow snapshot? ;)

If it's final image then still early WIP, but the displacement and foam mask are animateable. From Octane IPR, just running more workflow tests rather than final images at the moment, more to see if displacements/masks all work.

Only the surface volume, not ocean depth volume, which is next to try.

Reco
11-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Looks promising. Looking forward to watch your future results.
I am a bit reluctant regarding rendering Houdini oceans in Lightwave.simply because there is nothing like the Houdini ocean shader in Lightwave.
I hope you can prove me wrong.

Reco

Luc_Feri
11-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Looks promising. Looking forward to watch your future results.
I am a bit reluctant regarding rendering Houdini oceans in Lightwave.simply because there is nothing like the Houdini ocean shader in Lightwave.
I hope you can prove me wrong.

Reco

Yeah the Houdini Mantra shader is great, I agree.

These tests so far won't look great until composited with the depth volume. The first image is a bog standard sky environment. The second has an HDR on it but seeing as the RI is set, all it is showing is the green grass from the HDR underneath the surface layer. :D

prometheus
11-01-2015, 06:05 PM
would be interesting to know more in depth about the foam shading which hot ocean or houdini makes, sometimes I donīt like what I see...that is not to say it isnīt correct though..but some insight on how the foam is derived or calculated would be interesting to take a look at.

As mentioned i the post above..maybe it needs the depth shader? to look more convincing? to me the foam looks "off" as it is.

Luc_Feri
11-02-2015, 08:02 AM
would be interesting to know more in depth about the foam shading which hot ocean or houdini makes, sometimes I donīt like what I see...that is not to say it isnīt correct though..but some insight on how the foam is derived or calculated would be interesting to take a look at.

As mentioned i the post above..maybe it needs the depth shader? to look more convincing? to me the foam looks "off" as it is.

That image was just to show Reco I had the foam mask in LW. There is zero work on any shader, it was purely for 2 second visual, besides the ocean colour is awful as is. It wasn't meant to be convincing, there's no procedural noise or wave texture, nothing. ;)

It will be much improved once the combination of surface, depth shader and geometry are linked, I'm sure of it. :D

I tweaked the original simulation, the size and scale are just dramatised and not at all realistic for that size of surface volume swell. The import/export of files from Houdini was the key focus and I have nailed that so far seeing as it ain't straightforward, so I am happy.

Netvudu
11-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Does Octane feature micropoly displacement? Otherwise you will never get the same result that Mantra gets for anything involving displacements....

djwaterman
11-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Yes it does.

prometheus
11-03-2015, 11:28 AM
octane displacement showcase with Lino Grandi..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4SL8zgcvQQ

Then we got the surface displacement..now, is this what you guys mean microdisplacement, or is microdisplacement another way ..not related to this surface displacement tech?
Check around 2:30 in the clip...Ryan Roye is introducing octane...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAw3Qvk85ag

I would really like to get me octane..but I will not be able to use it fully as intended unless it supports volumetric systems like hypervoxels..ogo taiki, ozone, turbulenceFD....or in concunction with the new lightwave volumetrics..but that will again take some time before it arrives etc.

Michael

prometheus
11-03-2015, 11:45 AM
That image was just to show Reco I had the foam mask in LW. There is zero work on any shader, it was purely for 2 second visual, besides the ocean colour is awful as is. It wasn't meant to be convincing, there's no procedural noise or wave texture, nothing. ;)

It will be much improved once the combination of surface, depth shader and geometry are linked, I'm sure of it. :D

I tweaked the original simulation, the size and scale are just dramatised and not at all realistic for that size of surface volume swell. The import/export of files from Houdini was the key focus and I have nailed that so far seeing as it ain't straightforward, so I am happy.

Yes..I reckon that was the case:) Im sure it will look much more convincing with more work.

I think this one is made with hot ocean and in lightwave...Thomas Leitner have done some nice simple bump oceans before, and now this is hot ocean...

http://forums.newtek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=116688&d=1377784965

His older stuff...Edited...Yes ..I think he used naturefx on a flat one poly plane :)

http://www.fxguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/ZWS_02.jpg

Luc_Feri
11-05-2015, 03:36 AM
Some nice examples there Prom!! :D

I have a benchmark now, lol.

prometheus
11-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Some nice examples there Prom!! :D

I have a benchmark now, lol.

yes....I hope it comes through clearly that it is Thomas Leitners wonderful work.