PDA

View Full Version : Things I'd fix/change

geofffox
10-08-2015, 03:07 AM
Using AE.

The saved presets flyout is so close to the "+" (add files to the DDRs) I constantly open the flyout by mistake.

If you select and delete multiple files, then add a file to your DDR, all the deleted files will be and added to the DDR, though they'll be grey out. I can't get it not to happen.

Wish List

I use presets a lot. Can we get an 'all presets' command or, better yet, add presets to macros. I'm not sure why they're separate?

Allow sub folders in the macro sessions folder.

Allow the "Forward" command on DDRs to move to the next video even if it's still playing.

Make the one second "margins" on videos an optioned default. In other words I can chose to have it always off, someone else always on.

SBowie
10-08-2015, 05:40 AM
The saved presets flyout is so close to the "+" (add files to the DDRs) I constantly open the flyout by mistake.I agree it's annoying. Not easily solved, but in due course we will be updating that entire preset system Since we're talking about it, right now these are actually 'slots', not true presets. That's almost certainly the right approach for most people for Media Players, but a case can be made for turning Switcher and M/E presets into true presets - i.e., they would always return restore a specific 'stored' state, as opposed to their 'last' state. Comments?

If you select and delete multiple files, then add a file to your DDR, all the deleted files will be and added to the DDR, though they'll be grey out. I can't get it not to happen.I've never seen this, but if it happens regularly, add it to Fogbugz, please.

I use presets a lot. Can we get an 'all presets' command or, better yet, add presets to macros. I'm not sure why they're separate?Selecting a preset should be recordable, I believe. What would 'all presets' do?

Allow the "Forward" command on DDRs to move to the next video even if it's still playing.This is already done. I'm not sure if it's in the current release, but I thought it was.

Make the one second "margins" on videos an optioned default. In other words I can chose to have it always off, someone else always on.This is going away.

JonRaidel
10-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Steve - you cannot record loading a preset into a preset bin.

I wish you could. it would help immensely

geofffox
03-16-2016, 04:00 AM
I'm with Jon.

SBowie
03-16-2016, 07:54 AM
I think this has been addressed in 4-0. (It's working in my build, which is 'post' 4-0.) If you update and it's not fixed, please bug it.