PDA

View Full Version : 3Play Mini & Transport Controls - Lags, Ignored inputs, and delayed response

SETVSpringfield
09-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Hello all, again.
I have the 3play mini, and using a laptop on the same network I access the controls. However, it is not reliable. When adjusting the % speed, 90% of the time, I have to wiggle the control back and forth for it to actually listen.
Pressing PLAY or STOP doesn't always respond, additionally, these symptoms are evident using MIDI

I have a MIDI Launchpad set up, and while playing a clip, and I hit the button for say 50%, as it is playing, I have to hit the buttons for 100% a couple times, before any of the other preset speeds will be recognized. This is not an ideal situation. What can I do to ensure that the 3play instantly responds to the commands I give it?

SBowie
09-16-2015, 01:42 PM
The web interface and MIDI use the same commands, so if MIDI is not working reliably for s specified operation it's no surprise it would affect a similar web control. In either case, you might enter a bug report with specific steps to reproduce the problem. If it can be reproduced here, it can be fixed.

kanep
09-16-2015, 08:19 PM
When it comes to the laptop web control, a few questions.

What browser are you using? I would recommend Chrome or Firefox.

Are they connected via wired or WiFi? What about the 3PLAY, wired or WiFi? I would recommend wired in all cases. The 3PLAY wired and the controller on WiFi should be okay, but I would avoid using WiFi on both.

SETVSpringfield
09-18-2015, 03:10 PM
When it comes to the laptop web control, a few questions.

What browser are you using? I would recommend Chrome or Firefox.

Are they connected via wired or WiFi? What about the 3PLAY, wired or WiFi? I would recommend wired in all cases. The 3PLAY wired and the controller on WiFi should be okay, but I would avoid using WiFi on both.

Both are wired to the same Netgear GS105 Gigabit switch.
Laptop running latest version of Win 7 and latest Chrome Browser.