PDA

View Full Version : Good drawing tablets?

drclare
12-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Does anyone know of any good drawing tablets that are cheaper than wacom? Something that would work well with LW, Photoshop, and Flash? Or is Wacom the only way to go? Thanks for any advice.

NonPlanar
12-10-2003, 09:12 PM
For me, Wacom is the way to go... it's a matter of taste...

However, you really don't need the largest tablet out there. In fact, I prefer the 99 USD ones; they do the job well, and don't take up a lot of deskspace.

archiea
12-11-2003, 12:22 AM
I think size is a personal and relative thing, both in tablets and in... other things.... :D

I've used the 9x12 I believe it is (the second smallest) for years and I may be interested in the larger one. Probably because I use two monitors and the resolutions these days are so high....

So try them out...

riki
12-11-2003, 03:51 AM
The creame de la creame (excuse my french) in the ones where you can draw on the screen. But ex'y of course.

NonPlanar
12-11-2003, 07:10 AM
Yeah, Arch, like I said.. I'm not a size queen :D

LOL :)

archiea
12-11-2003, 02:06 PM
thats not what I hear, and I saw it written otherwise in a mens room in west hollywood!!!!

NonPlanar
12-11-2003, 03:29 PM
Hahaha LOL ... :)

Ok ok, so I take it anyway I can get it..

Shhshs, now,... this is a Lightwave forum

mmm, west hollywood huh? Right... Why are you reading the grafitti there anyway?

:D

<grin>

archiea
12-11-2003, 04:39 PM
Taking it IS the only way you get it... :D

And I was in the men's room because I was following the transsexual...

BTW, doesn't this guy look like a blow up doll? ->:eek:

NonPlanar
12-11-2003, 06:05 PM
:o :eek: :confused: :confused: :D

I must say, most of them have something to them... They must have been designed by Dorothy's friends.

Anyway... Wacom tablets rule!

meanlebh
12-13-2003, 08:21 AM
is there a large noticable difference between the Wacom graphire tablets, and the Wacom Intuos2 tablets? Thinking about getting one of the two, but don't know if it is actually worth the extra cash for the Intuos or not....has anyone worked with both of these and have any input? thanks a lot.