PDA

View Full Version : 360 UberCam Install and Test

Kevbarnes
08-29-2015, 10:42 AM
Install
have found that I needed to install both the x86(32bit) and the 64bit
C++Redistibutable (vc_redist.exe) to have Ubercam running both versions of lightwave on a 64bit WinOS

also had to Install service pack 1 before the C++redistibutable.

Everything seems to install ok after that - If I recall 61 plug-ins are installed.

===========================

Render time Comparison with Advanced Camera:-

Horse race is a work in progress, there is 360 Race track environment.
I'm working on hi poly Horse/Jockey animation at the moment and thought it would be a good
example to create a 360 video. Not sure if I will be able to post it up yet? but here is a
still frame (At half render size)

HorseRace f350 - 4096 x 2048

Test 1
LightSamples 4
ShadingSamples 4
AA (min/max) 4 / 0
AS 0

Advanced Camera ............16m 08s
UberCam (Immersive) ......03m 44s

Test 2
with adaptive sampling
AA 4/16
AS 0.03
Mitchell / Classic

Advanced Camera ............43m 11s
Ubercam ........................12m 13s

summary UberCam is significantly faster than the Advanced Camera
enabling the use of AA passes for a high quality result.

Total frames per race = 1100
estimated time to render
Advanced 792 Hrs (33 days)
UberCam 224 hrs (9.5 days)

Distortion
Overlaying the two renders and comparing differences between the
the images from both cameras, I could not detect any differences in optical
distortion.

djlithium
08-29-2015, 11:09 AM
This is pretty awesome and detailed information Kev. Thanks for posting this.

Yes, you would need 64bit for 64bit and 32bit for 32bit when dealing with the redistributables from MS and which version (32bit or 64bit) of LW you want to run on each machine.

The speeds you are getting are in line with our internal testing comparing UberCam to the Advanced Camera. Basically UberCam destroys the Advanced Camera in two areas. Speed of setting up a camera and speed of renders.
This translates into money saved in artist time and of course faster turn arounds on the farm and less electricity consumed while producing a higher quality image.

This is good. We like!

shrox
08-29-2015, 11:10 AM
I've been using UC, it's highly addictive...

Nicolas Jordan
08-29-2015, 12:06 PM
Install
have found that I needed to install both the x86(32bit) and the 64bit
C++Redistibutable (vc_redist.exe) to have Ubercam running both versions of lightwave on a 64bit WinOS

also had to Install service pack 1 before the C++redistibutable.

Everything seems to install ok after that - If I recall 61 plug-ins are installed.

===========================

Render time Comparison with Advanced Camera:-

Horse race is a work in progress, there is 360 Race track environment.
I'm working on hi poly Horse/Jockey animation at the moment and thought it would be a good
example to create a 360 video. Not sure if I will be able to post it up yet? but here is a
still frame (At half render size)

HorseRace f350 - 4096 x 2048

Test 1
LightSamples 4
ShadingSamples 4
AA (min/max) 4 / 0
AS 0

Advanced Camera ............16m 08s
UberCam (Immersive) ......03m 44s

Test 2
with adaptive sampling
AA 4/16
AS 0.03
Mitchell / Classic

Advanced Camera ............43m 11s
Ubercam ........................12m 13s

summary UberCam is significantly faster than the Advanced Camera
enabling the use of AA passes for a high quality result.

Total frames per race = 1100
estimated time to render
Advanced 792 Hrs (33 days)
UberCam 224 hrs (9.5 days)

Distortion
Overlaying the two renders and comparing differences between the
the images from both cameras, I could not detect any differences in optical
distortion.

Thanks, your post has helpful information on rendering speeds for me since I'm considering getting UberCam sometime soon specifically for doing 360 Panorama interior renderings.

djlithium
08-29-2015, 12:39 PM
Now is the time to do it Nicolas. This stuff is taking off big time. I'm in calls today with a few companies dealing in this.

Also, we have a sale on right now. www.liberty3d.com and check the back to school post for details.

Kevbarnes
08-30-2015, 06:46 AM
Thanks, your post has helpful information on rendering speeds.

Many thanks - glad its helpfull

Here is a link to view the image on littlstar.com

http://littlstar.com/photos/a1bc08ef

It might embed here?
<iframe src='//embed.littlstar.com/photos/1469' width='640px' height='360px' class='lsplayer-frame' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also ; Roulette wheel, again this is work-in-prog, might have a video later
Image 4096 x 2048, these are jpeg Q11 uploaded to littlstar

http://littlstar.com/photos/6b4a3a7b

Embed
<iframe src='//embed.littlstar.com/photos/1470' width='640px' height='360px' class='lsplayer-frame' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nicolas Jordan
08-30-2015, 12:36 PM
Now is the time to do it Nicolas. This stuff is taking off big time. I'm in calls today with a few companies dealing in this.

Also, we have a sale on right now. www.liberty3d.com and check the back to school post for details.

Thanks for letting me know about the sale! I think I will go ahead and pick it up then before the sale ends. I have been thinking about specializing in these 360 panoramas for arch viz work for a while now.

Kevbarnes
09-05-2015, 05:11 PM
New Video - VR_Monoscopic

http://littlstar.com/videos/b45fdf55

Using ubercam(immersive)

This has camera viewpoint maintained level ie horizontal. Background
moves correctly when panning.

Compare with this still

http://littlstar.com/photos/5f2a50fc

This has camera pitching down
expected horizon becomes tilted.

djlithium
09-05-2015, 05:30 PM

Using ubercam(immersive)

Compare with this still

Woohoo! Very awesomes! It's great to see you guys take advantage of this stuff! =^..^=___!

shrox
09-05-2015, 06:09 PM

Using ubercam(immersive)...

I was just rendering some text in the scene and was wondering how it might look, thanks for the sample. I'll know what mine looks like in a few hours.

ConjureBunny
09-05-2015, 06:50 PM

Using ubercam(immersive)

Compare with this still

Man this is seriously cool. Very well done!

-Chilton

VermilionCat
09-06-2015, 12:04 AM
Is there any program which supports interactive response? For instance play loop sequence A, user clicks then go to sequence B? Just curious....

OnlineRender
09-06-2015, 02:24 AM
good post Kev , nice to know the render times are significantly lower than the native, nice work from the Liberty team , * still not installed ubercam , perhaps when I get off this gig ...

as for littlestars , I have the Gear VR, and the littlestars app is installed , but I feel they kill the image compression and the apps a bit flaky at times.

Kevbarnes
09-06-2015, 05:40 AM
djlithium
ConjureBunny

Thanks guys - great set of tools
I thought this would be an awkward scene to do as I'm expecting the viewer to pan down to see the action
hence the text and arrow. Also, the subject sits at the 'pole' of the image distortion, but it seems to look ok.

Hi shrox
The text and arrow was added in AfterEffects. I did scale the text larger as the camera tracked in.
It would be interesting to have 3d text in the scene, probably as a separate pass (in-case of changes?)

VermilionCat
is this what you are looking for - immersive with hot-spot links

https://round.me/tour/12279/view/29974/

there was another one on the forum but can't fine the link?
showing an industrial installation - you could hop to different view points within the scene.

Edit - here it is:
https://round.me/tour/10843/view

OnlineRender
This is interesting to know - are you viewing the stereoscopic or monoscopic videos.
are the images presented side-by-side in the viewer?

Kevbarnes
09-06-2015, 05:44 AM
Q?

djlithium - ConjureBunny

OBJECT VR - is this possible in the immersive format

is it possible to create VR object movies using UberCam similar to the QTVR viewer ?

I have created Object VR using QTVR and exporting out from Lightwave
this results in low frame rate scrolling and is configured exclusively for QT.

Is there another way to do it - I see examples of object VR from the google Cardboard app
with high frame rate movie quality.

ConjureBunny
09-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Is there any program which supports interactive response? For instance play loop sequence A, user clicks then go to sequence B? Just curious....

Great question. I don't know if anyone supports that *yet*, but I'll ask around.

-Chilton

ConjureBunny
09-06-2015, 08:18 AM
is it possible to create VR object movies using UberCam similar to the QTVR viewer ?

I have created Object VR using QTVR and exporting out from Lightwave
this results in low frame rate scrolling and is configured exclusively for QT.

QTVR objects were my specialty niche market years ago, and I can't believe I overlooked this.
You're the second person who has asked for this recently, and yeah, Google Cardboard has support for something like it.

So... I'll see what I can do :)

-Chilton

ConjureBunny
09-06-2015, 09:02 AM
On second thought, it really looks like those are 3D objects. There's too much granularity in the rotation for it to be a series of images at different angles.

So there appears to be no real QTVR object support or anything really like that in the Google Cardboard app itself.

I know some people use this to get something similar:
http://ggnome.com/object2vr

But I think for now, something like sketchfab or some kind of 3D object viewer itself is the better solution.

-Chilton

Kevbarnes
09-06-2015, 12:47 PM
On second thought, it really looks like those are 3D objects. There's too much granularity in the rotation for it to be a series of images at different angles.

So there appears to be no real QTVR object support or anything really like that in the Google Cardboard app itself.

I know some people use this to get something similar:
http://ggnome.com/object2vr

But I think for now, something like sketchfab or some kind of 3D object viewer itself is the better solution.

-Chilton

Hi Chilton - thanks for checking this out, I did wonder how it was being presented in the same viewer format.

I'll check out your links, in the mean time I'll have a play with QTVR settings.

Kev

VermilionCat
09-08-2015, 09:22 PM
VermilionCat
is this what you are looking for - immersive with hot-spot links

https://round.me/tour/12279/view/29974/

there was another one on the forum but can't fine the link?
showing an industrial installation - you could hop to different view points within the scene.

Edit - here it is:
https://round.me/tour/10843/view

Thanks for the link!
Yeah, things like this but I want to use animation instead of static images.

djlithium
09-08-2015, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the link!
Yeah, things like this but I want to use animation instead of static images.

Hey Vermillion.
We have been in contact with Round.me regarding this type of functionality and it doesn' seem to be the thing they are leaning towards.
However there may be solutions that present themselves in the near future. This is all still VERY cutting edge stuff right now and many of the goodies to make this work are still being built.

Kat

adk
09-08-2015, 11:05 PM
Heya folks. I posted this in the other UberCam thread without an answer so thought I'd ask here too.
I have a quick question for you technical Uber wizards regarding DOF support for the immersive camera. Any plans on supporting it in the future or is there some technical reason as to why it's disabled / not functioning at the moment?
I know no DOF makes the cameras render faster so am wondering if there's perhaps a limitation as to UC immersive cam in combination with DOF perhaps ? Cheers

djlithium
09-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Hi ADK.
Doff is EXTREMELY expensive for rendering at the resolutions required not to mention rather funky in stereo to pull off in render. In the Immersive Camera (non-stereo) our suggestion is to do the "linear fog trick" instead. It renders quick and it's pixel perfect.

You can do this by turning off all your lights, ray tracing, (if you have objects with lum surfaces, set them to be a matte color of black, but keep their alphas unchanged in the object properties tab) and setting up a linear fog volumetric effect in the volumetrics tab with your nearest point (camera origin) at zero fog and your furthest distance in the scene at 100% fog - set to 255,255,255 for color (completely white). Render this out as a pass.
Take this into fusion and use it as a control for the deep pixel tool, depth blur and have it blur your RGBA color image. IF you need help with this I can walk you through it very quickly (hit me up on skype - djlithium) . I'm actually working on a Fusion for LightWave Artists tutorial right now and this is going to be covered in the video along with several other things that LW artists can do in Fusion to snap their renders into awesomeland even if already awesome in camera.

adk
09-09-2015, 05:45 AM
Cheers for the info Kat. I'll do some tests and if they turn out ok I'll endeavour to post them up. My only question with this approach would be the center seam but I guess I need to try it first and see how that goes.
I have some of your Fusion tutes so anything more is definitely most welcome. Cheers.

robertoortiz
09-09-2015, 06:09 AM
Does this work with Google Cardboard?

adk
09-09-2015, 06:29 AM

It sure does

wesleycorgi
09-09-2015, 06:31 AM

i havent tried with cardboard. But i noticed that when i uploaded my 360vr vid and looked at on the Youtube app on my Android phone, you can click on the cardboard icon. This gives you a splitscreen view - i presume for a cardboard device.

Note on the Youtube app for ios and android, your phone pans with your movement. My boss looked at my animation on desktop Youtube and thought, "hey, that is a pretty cool little video." I asked him if he "scrolled around." Nope.

I pulled out my iphone and waved it around so that he could see the immersive effects. It blew his mind.

mummyman
09-09-2015, 07:29 AM
Sucks the 360vr vids on Youtube don't have the cardboard icon for IOS. :( Hopefully in due time!

djlithium
09-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Cheers for the info Kat. I'll do some tests and if they turn out ok I'll endeavour to post them up. My only question with this approach would be the center seam but I guess I need to try it first and see how that goes.
I have some of your Fusion tutes so anything more is definitely most welcome. Cheers.

Yes. Spherical video does pose a couple of post adjustment challenges. Adding glows, softglows, color correction can enhance the center seam. We are working to eliminate it completely in both the Immersive (which is almost dead on) and the Stereo Immersive (needs some work still as it is in beta).

Kat

- - - Updated - - -

i havent tried with cardboard. But i noticed that when i uploaded my 360vr vid and looked at on the Youtube app on my Android phone, you can click on the cardboard icon. This gives you a splitscreen view - i presume for a cardboard device.

Note on the Youtube app for ios and android, your phone pans with your movement. My boss looked at my animation on desktop Youtube and thought, "hey, that is a pretty cool little video." I asked him if he "scrolled around." Nope.

I pulled out my iphone and waved it around so that he could see the immersive effects. It blew his mind.

Excellent. Kinda changes things doesn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Sucks the 360vr vids on Youtube don't have the cardboard icon for IOS. :( Hopefully in due time!

Use Littlstar instead.

mummyman
09-09-2015, 09:32 AM
I do! But just for viewing certain things that are already there, not just for development.

Kevbarnes
09-09-2015, 01:20 PM

This is the bit I'm not so sure on either, How can a stereoscopic viewer see a monoscopic video?

when viewing Monoscopic through a cardboard viewer, your not going to see much unless it being processed into a Side-by-side
format?

Q:
so for an immersive experience; ie through a stereoscopic viewer ( Oculus Rift or Cardboard)
Should we be rendering using
UberCam - Stereo Camera (Side-by-side) ... or
UberCam - Immersive Stereo Camera (Top/Bottom) ... or
UberCam - Dual Camera (Oculus Rift compatible)

Kev

ConjureBunny
09-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Immersive Stereo if you want stereo.

The dual camera was put in there before I figured out how to do immersive stereo. It's really only good if you want to record guided video (with no looking all around) for the user to watch.

-Chilton

Kevbarnes
09-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Immersive Stereo if you want stereo. The dual camera was put in there before I figured out how to do immersive stereo. It's really only good if you want to record guided video (with no looking all around) for the user to watch. -Chilton

Hi Chilton
Thanks for reply - so the top/bottom configuration is suitable for the Oculus then?

what is the side-by-side intended for - and is there any viewing quality difference.

all the images showing the Oculus display images side-by-side in the viewer. I'm assuming that the device 'app'
re-formats the top/bottom video for Binocular vision.

Kev

robertoortiz
09-09-2015, 06:02 PM
Can you edit the finished clip in After Effects? I am interested in adding audio to the clip

wesleycorgi
09-09-2015, 06:14 PM
This is the bit I'm not so sure on either, How can a stereoscopic viewer see a monoscopic video?

when viewing Monoscopic through a cardboard viewer, your not going to see much unless it being processed into a Side-by-side
format?

My uneducated guess is it does a parallax offset to trick the eye. I'll shell out the 15 bucks to see whether it is actually doing something.

ConjureBunny
09-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Hi Chilton
Thanks for reply - so the top/bottom configuration is suitable for the Oculus then?

Correct.

what is the side-by-side intended for - and is there any viewing quality difference.

side-by-side is useful only if you want a movie that looks something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfgUoRWVXwQ. This mode, combined with the included image filter, will properly correct for barrel distortion and let you create a video that plays in that manner. It's not immersive, and you can't look around. But it will look correct on an oculus rift.

Does that make sense? It's a weird concept.

all the images showing the Oculus display images side-by-side in the viewer. I'm assuming that the device 'app'
re-formats the top/bottom video for Binocular vision.

You are correct. Top/bottom works well for GearVR because it gets around an issue with the maximum dimensions of a movie frame, or so I hear. It's the most popular one, so I went with it :)

-Chilton

ConjureBunny
09-09-2015, 08:21 PM
Can you edit the finished clip in After Effects? I am interested in adding audio to the clip

Absolutely!

shrox
09-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Can you edit the finished clip in After Effects?...

Absolutely!

Would you know why I get the letterbox in Premiere at that resolution?

ConjureBunny
09-09-2015, 09:17 PM

No. But I haven't explored that much yet. I'm hoping to soon.

-Chilton

robertoortiz
09-10-2015, 09:34 AM
So I I follow this correctly, I could theoretically render in passes, save as PNG and do 360 composites in AE.
This will blow the mind of my bosses.

ConjureBunny
09-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Yeah, I can't think of a reason why not.

mummyman
09-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Yes.. passes work great! It's fun... just a lot of rendering. And making sure what's behind the camera is now filled in...depending on what you're rendering

fishhead
09-10-2015, 10:00 AM
Yes. Spherical video does pose a couple of post adjustment challenges. Adding glows, softglows, color correction can enhance the center seam. We are working to eliminate it completely in both the Immersive (which is almost dead on) and the Stereo Immersive (needs some work still as it is in beta).

Is there any chance to see stereo for the Spherical Camera soon? With a chance of adjustable convergence point and the use of maps for turn and separation? This would make a lot of Full Dome Artists veeeerry happy ;-)...

ConjureBunny
09-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Is there any chance to see stereo for the Spherical Camera soon? With a chance of adjustable convergence point and the use of maps for turn and separation? This would make a lot of Full Dome Artists veeeerry happy ;-)...

The Stereo Immersive Camera will do that in the latest version, but it's still a work in progress. I'm almost done with what I think is about as close to perfect of an implementation as possible.

As for an adjustable convergence point, it's definitely something I'm looking into. Right now I use IPD and a straight line out from each eye. I will need to think through how this would affect scenery behind the convergence point, but I assume this is a solvable problem.

Regarding the use of maps for turn and separation, please elaborate, as I don't actually know everything, I just act like it when I can.

Thank you,
-Chilton

fishhead
09-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Well, hmm, but using the immersive cam for that would need a good bit of post processing for dome use, it would be very cool to be able to avoid having to do that extra step for tens of thousands of frames.
Furthermore you always would be needing to rendering both frames at the same time, right?
To save ressources we try to get the left eye camera to a point where the director is happy first (or respectively the "center camera" for that matter - when used as a standard mono presentation where no stereo setup is available in a given dome) - thats in VRay for 3dsMax right now... :-\ ) and after that is fine we optimize the stereosettings with simple shaders and lower resolution. Once we are happy with it we can render the right eye for use with a stereo version.
We are very lazy folk over here... ;-)

Regarding the use of maps for omnidirectional fulldome stereo - plus a lot more info about fulldome stereo in general:

http://www.fddb.org/fulldome-3d-for-everyone-part-15/
(scroll down to the bottom third)

On Page 2 there is also a link to github:
https://github.com/zicher3d-org/domemaster-stereo-shader

Cheers,

Lorenz

Kevbarnes
09-10-2015, 01:05 PM
Replies above from -Chilton

Hi Chilton
Ok that makes it a bit clearer now - Many thanks for your replies.

so yes I see that stereoscopic is not always immersive and can simply be a guided
viewpoint, your example being stereoscopic and 3d Anyglyph to give depth.

Q: so can the monoscopic Immersive video be viewed in the Oculus Rift / Gear ?

Kevbarnes
09-10-2015, 01:10 PM

Hi Shrox
The leterbox output is something to do with your render output settings
I get the same thing in AfterFX if I use the default Pal preset.

try check for square pixels
also check your final output size is rendering to the same dimensions as your composition

I don't use Premiere - although I do have it installed, if I find time later I'll check it out.

kev

Kevbarnes
09-10-2015, 01:12 PM
So I I follow this correctly, I could theoretically render in passes, save as PNG and do 360 composites in AE.
This will blow the mind of my bosses.

Yes - you can, check my Roulette video out on littlstar.

this was rendered with Ubercam(Immersive) at 4096 x 2048
I made a composition in AfterFX
Added Text which I scaled up in size as the camera tracked in
Added stereo Audio
Then rendered out to 2048 x 1024 Mpg4+Audio
I'll sort out the compression settings and post them up later

Kev

ConjureBunny
09-10-2015, 01:18 PM
Well, hmm, but using the immersive cam for that would need a good bit of post processing for dome use, it would be very cool to be able to avoid having to do that extra step for tens of thousands of frames.

I don't think I fully understand the problem. I'll look into those links and get back in touch soon.

-Chilton

shrox
09-10-2015, 02:01 PM
Hi Shrox
The leterbox output is something to do with your render output settings
I get the same thing in AfterFX if I use the default Pal preset.

try check for square pixels
also check your final output size is rendering to the same dimensions as your composition

I don't use Premiere - although I do have it installed, if I find time later I'll check it out.

kev

Thanks, I forgot that "Desktop" means Custom, not matching the size of the desktop.

Kevbarnes
09-10-2015, 04:53 PM
After Effects Compression settings - used on Roulette

Pal
30fps Progressive
Square Pixels
Profile: High
Level: 5
Target Bitrate: 40Mbps
Max: 48 Mbps

Audio
AAC Stereo
48 kHz
96 kbps

------
The actual mpg4 Video file in QT info, stated:-
The DataRate = 30.05 Mbps
( this would change depending on video image)
Total File size = 86 Mb
And took 12 mins to upload to Littlstar

----

The Original Comp is 4096 x 2048
If I output the video at this size I would increase the Target bit rate to 80Mbs or 100Mbps
The level 5 setting was the only one that worked with the 4k video so you could probably lower this
for the 2k video output.

I think djlithium (AKA - Kat ) has recommended to use the least possible compression original to upload
to ensure the best result from Utube / littlestar / Round.me Hosting sites
He mentions - 'ProRes' video - not sure but think this is a FinalCut Format?

4k - Top / Bottom
when I get to making a Top / Bottom configuration ie using the UberCam Immersive Stereo Camera
for Stereoscopic content suitable for Occulus / Gear - The image being 4096 x 4096 (or 2048 x 2048)
then I will try using the same settings for compression

Unless anybody can advise on a better settings ??

Hope this helps

Kev

fishhead
09-11-2015, 10:28 AM
I don't think I fully understand the problem. I'll look into those links and get back in touch soon.

-Chilton

Well, maybe it might be only me and I just do not really comprehend the way UberCam provides to get from panoramic stereo to omnidirectional spherical stereo. "FullDome", that is... Spherical Camera set to 180, pointed upwards, rendering the standard resolution for this format: 4096 by 4096, the original (UberCam) Spherical Camera was (still is) perfect for this. But it is - which is fully understandably, as it is by no means a trivial thing - just not providing omnidirectonal stereo...

I hope you can get some valuable info from the links. It is a really interesting niche...

wesleycorgi
09-11-2015, 10:44 PM
My uneducated guess is it does a parallax offset to trick the eye. I'll shell out the 15 bucks to see whether it is actually doing something.

I got my cardboard in the mail today. It works pretty danged good on my android phone! If you already have a compatible phone, $15 is definitely worth the investment. Though you don't have the same interactivity as Oculus Rift, the immersive effect is just as good. My kids pointed out how crappy my render looked though with the video now closer to your eyes. I need to up the resolution plus Youtube compresses the hell out of the vid.

This is highly addictive!

wesleycorgi
09-11-2015, 10:55 PM
I know that Kat has issues with LW right now, but I think Ubercam should have a feature in their next newsletter. This is bringing really cool tech to the masses.

robertoortiz
09-12-2015, 10:36 PM
129721I just got it but I am having installation issues...When trying to install I get the message above.
Windows 7 home premium system

VermilionCat
09-13-2015, 01:44 AM
I believe you need to install Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2015.

spherical
09-13-2015, 01:45 AM
That would probably be the "This update requires the installation of the Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015 Redistributables for Win32 or Win64 systems." Have you done that?

Kevbarnes
09-13-2015, 03:04 AM
129721I just got it but I am having installation issues...When trying to install I get the message above.
Windows 7 home premium system

Check out my first post

kev

Davewriter
09-16-2015, 08:46 PM
Got an install question.
Most of the plugins load up fine. The 1 for Headset64 gives me "could not be found or could not be added"
I'm sure I'm missing something... 'cause I usually do.
Okay, 2 questions.
When looking in properties I see that I have V2.10.0 Aug 20. Yet I'm pretty darn sure I was working through the 2.2 folder.
I even uninstalled and tried again.
Oh, and because I had not noticed earlier (and things seemed to work) I used the only key I had... my original. Like me, the old one.