PDA

View Full Version : Application toggle window frozen

cutters
08-05-2015, 11:18 AM
I am currently experiencing an issue with our SkypeTX application. Every once in awhile the bottom toggle menu gets stuck open and I cannot close it or switch to 'return' 'call' or 'setup' tab. Stays frozen until I restart the application. I also get a black boarder around the application as well if I resize the window. I am on the most current version of Skype TX 1.15.701.3

See here: http://imgur.com/xQIecGI

Any plans to release Control TX for OSX?

SBowie
08-05-2015, 11:52 AM
I am currently experiencing an issue with our SkypeTX application.My first thought is to check the Downloads page to make certain you are running the very latest version.

Any plans to release Control TX for OSX?The Skype TX control application is developed by Microsoft, so I could only guess - but that does give me pause about how optimistic to be for an OS X version any time soon.

cutters
08-05-2015, 12:50 PM
The Skype TX control application is developed by Microsoft, so I could only guess - but that does give me pause about how optimistic to be for an OS X version any time soon.
Is there any way to control a Talkshow box from OSX?...or just remote desktop/vnc?

SBowie
08-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Is there any way to control a Talkshow box from OSX?...or just remote desktop/vnc?Not that I'm aware, sorry.

kanep
08-05-2015, 06:06 PM
Remote Desktop (RDP) protocol isn't recommend to access TalkShow systems. VNC will probably work if you install a VNC server on TalkShow (but this isn't supported by NewTek).

Also, current Macintosh systems can run Windows (with a bit of extra software), then you can use Skype TX Control (which the new version of is really nice!)