PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Autodesk offer!

shrox
06-22-2015, 04:35 PM
"Hi {{firstname}},

I want to extend an exclusive pre-launch invitation from Autodesk to be among the first 3D artists to open up a shop on Creative Market. Creative Market, a newly owned Autodesk company, enables independent creators to buy and sell digital design assets in a safe, trusted and supportive community marketplace. Please let me know if you would like to learn more.

If you're ready to open a shop, you can apply here: xxxx
--
Tyler Dorman
Head of Partnerships
Creative Market
SF // CA

Explore Our 2014 Year in Review"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody else get the honor of being trans-first name?

jasonwestmas
06-22-2015, 07:41 PM
What does it mean to open up shop ON a Creative Market as opposed to IN a Creative Market?

paulk
06-23-2015, 11:29 AM
What does it mean to open up shop ON a Creative Market as opposed to IN a Creative Market?

I'm thinking ON a Creative Market means a subheading on the Creative Market website, while IN a Creative Market would be a stall in a Brick-And-Mortar store.

Unfortunately, technology moves faster than grammar. Of course, grammar is still pretty spry for her age.

shrox
06-23-2015, 12:38 PM
I wasn't sure if it was real. The "Hi {{firstname}}," made me think it was spoof spam.

bobakabob
06-23-2015, 04:16 PM
What an honour to be on first name terms with Autodesk.

Ernest
06-24-2015, 08:29 AM
I wasn't sure if it was real. The "Hi {{firstname}}," made me think it was spoof spam.

On the contrary; that makes it seem more legit AD quality. In 6 months they'll resend you the letter with the basic mailmerge functions corrected.

roboman
06-24-2015, 08:44 AM
I've always wondered why there doesn't seem to be a renderosity.com for lightwave. Sure, there is turbosquid and a few others. Maybe that is the simple answer, that there are sites and there just aren't that many sellers or buyers for Lightwave or Max models. There is also the fact that Poser/Daz don't come with a modeler, so they force a market place.