PDA

View Full Version : Pick Color From Screen in Layout Not working...but does in Modeler

tcoursey
05-01-2015, 08:41 AM
I'm using 11.6.3 with latest Nvidia drivers. I'm having trouble picking SCREEN colors with the color picker in Layout. It works fine in Modeler. I have seen Where CHROME Browser has caused me problems but just recently tried with nothing else open and can replicate the issue. Again in Modeler it works fine but in Layout it just picks BLACK everytime..and doesn't upate the swatch when I'm scrubbing around.

Anyone have this issue? Or thoughts on what to do....

jboudreau
05-01-2015, 04:18 PM
I'm using 11.6.3 with latest Nvidia drivers. I'm having trouble picking SCREEN colors with the color picker in Layout. It works fine in Modeler. I have seen Where CHROME Browser has caused me problems but just recently tried with nothing else open and can replicate the issue. Again in Modeler it works fine but in Layout it just picks BLACK everytime..and doesn't upate the swatch when I'm scrubbing around.

Anyone have this issue? Or thoughts on what to do....

Hi

Works here in version 11.6.3 on Windows 7 64bit PC. Have you tried deleting your config files to see if that's the problem. Usually when weird stuff happens like this I resort to the config files being the problem.

If you want to let me know your exact steps to reproduce the problem I'll test it here for you and let you konw if it works or not

Hope this helps

Thanks
Jason