PDA

View Full Version : Sketchup and the newer versions-how ist it working for you?

prometheus
04-20-2015, 12:51 PM
So how is sketchup working for you nowadays?
I am still running version 8.0.3117 , and with that the lwo exporter.

However...I canīt use the add geo location, it simply wonīt work...and I am wondering if that works in sketchup make? I assume sketchup make is the newer name to seperate it more clearly from sketchup pro?
I also wonder if you have tested the special lwo exporter and if it still works?

Cheers

Michael

shrox
04-20-2015, 01:03 PM
Sketchup Pro used to give you 8 hours of free use. If you just use it to open and export files, it can last for months. The new one is good for a free month.

prometheus
04-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Sketchup Pro used to give you 8 hours of free use. If you just use it to open and export files, it can last for months. The new one is good for a free month.

Thanks..yeah, I know about that, but that is of no interest for just getting models and exporting, I need it to work constantly, and preferably with some plugin tools still working..like the lwo exporter, and windowizer.

if sketchup make works nicely, sketchup Pro might be an option later...I actually plan to model smaller plans houses etc...the important thing is how sketchup make works nowadays..does the add geo location work..so it can grab a mountain area and map it on
with sandbox? and does the lwo exporter work? (plugin which splinegod has up here int the threads somewhere)