PDA

View Full Version : CGI artist based in Staffordshire, UK.

Otterman
04-09-2015, 02:37 AM
Hi everyone

This is a double post...have this in the Job ad section but I'm not sure it gets much exposure so I have posted it here as well.

Anyhow,

Looks like we have a position open that someone on here might benefit from. PM me with your details if you are interested and live locally... Staffordshire/Derbyshire area. Will need Folio, Experience, Salary expectations etc... It says graduate but will consider more experienced persons if you are a right fit.

Cheers

Title: CGI Artist
Division: Marketing
Closing date: 19th April 2015
JCB are looking for an exceptional candidate to join its CGI department.
You will be required to maintain and help develop an overall cohesive creative service, providing cutting edge design and innovative digital solutions. Your skill base will include knowledge of 3D design and a natural creative flair, which you will be able to demonstrate.
Experience in using 3D visualising software is essential (preferably lightwave, maya), whereas knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Cad would be a distinct advantage.
You will have a proven ability in design, modelling, texturing, rigging and animation. The successful candidate will also be:
• Highly motivated,
• Have the ability to work collaboratively
• Must be open to direction
• Able to adapt to a broad range of tasks
• Have the ability to work to deadlines and pick up new tools quickly.

When applying, please ensure that you provide samples of work in your CV or a link to an online portfolio.
Benefits include:
• Competitive Salary
• Support for continuous career development
• JCB fitness centre and sports facilities
• Discounted Health and Dental care schemes
If you feel you can meet with our expectations, please ‘click’ on the link to apply for this position. All correspondence regarding this application will be directed to your preferred email address.
Closing date for applications is 19th April 2015.*********************************
Recruitment Agencies: JCB does not accept any speculative approaches to present candidates for advertised vacancies.

OnlineRender
04-12-2015, 03:44 AM
thanks for posting, Ill spam this on the lwik fb page it may get some more interest.