PDA

View Full Version : What the hell???????????

hokeypokey
12-02-2003, 09:37 PM
:mad: This stuff needs to be fixed. I don't care how, but it needs to be fixed. Okay, I do care how; I cannot take the time to reinstall all my old system ****! Every time I move something, the stuff jumps off to some other location on my screen! I cannot do boolean modeling! All my other software runs better using Panther or there are even instances where my software won't run without Panther. The only software I have that screws up is LW! I am in the middle of some important **** and your software doesn't work! Just f$%*ing FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hokeypokey
12-02-2003, 10:01 PM
Sorry folks - baaaaaaad week. I just found the tech support page, and it says to set the options for both programs, Mod and Layout, "to tablet" for input device. This solves the jumping graphics problem, indeed!

drclare
12-03-2003, 01:39 AM
Yeah, someone else had this problem. Backward huh? Very strange bug.

Darth Mole
12-03-2003, 05:47 AM
You only need it if you've updated to OS X Panther.

Beamtracer
12-03-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by hokeypokey
All my other software runs better using Panther or there are even instances where my software won't run without Panther.

What software doesn't run without Panther?

mlinde
12-03-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Beamtracer
What software doesn't run without Panther?
Expose, Print to Fax, and about 148 other features and upgrades :rolleyes:

Seriously though, apparently the only way to get the final release of X-11 is with Panther. I have a set of CDs for 10.3 on my desk, and I'm going to try installing X-11 without installing 10.3.

It's a slow day here :eek:

update: X-11 installs, but won't launch :(

So much for avoiding 10.3 and getting X-11. Just gonna have to wait for those X-windows apps...