when they arrive

aside from advanced placement and turbulence update and lwcad update

sukardi
03-23-2015, 02:05 AM
kraytracing 3.0?

50one
03-23-2015, 03:58 AM
kraytracing 3.0?

Yeah dude, KRAY 3.0 should be here anytime soon!

ianr
03-23-2015, 06:16 AM
All of 3rdPowers recent plugins are well rad
the latest being LWBrush update1.0.1

Cage deform ,Lattice ,HeatShrink,
MetaMesh,Pro Booleans,etc.

(These ARE as valid as LWCAD
as worthy additions to the above
poster list)

vonpietro
03-23-2015, 01:18 PM
3rd powers RULES =0

I'm glad to see quick updates to lw brush - constrain on the knife is SUPER !! thank you!!

jboudreau
03-23-2015, 01:27 PM
3rd powers RULES =0

I'm glad to see quick updates to lw brush - constrain on the knife is SUPER !! thank you!!

That's awesome. I was hoping this feature would be added. How did you find out about this. are you being notified by e-mail? I had no idea there was an update

Thanks,
Jason

ernpchan
03-23-2015, 01:37 PM
That's awesome. I was hoping this feature would be added. How did you find out about this. are you being notified by e-mail? I had no idea there was an update

Thanks,
Jason

They mentioned it here:
http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?145152-LWBRUSH-by-3rdPowers-is-OUT&p=1425776&viewfull=1#post1425776

I would assume they would also communicate this through a registered user email blast but I can't confirm as I don't own LWBrush.

jboudreau
03-23-2015, 01:43 PM
They mentioned it here:
http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?145152-LWBRUSH-by-3rdPowers-is-OUT&p=1425776&viewfull=1#post1425776

I would assume they would also communicate this through a registered user email blast but I can't confirm as I don't own LWBrush.

Thanks man,

I wasn't subscribed to this thread so I must of missed this one. Also I own LWBrush and I don't get any registered e-mail blast. We probably should though

I just wrote to 3rd powers asking about this and seeing if they could start either sending out one, posting it on there website or even starting a new thread on the newtek forum

Thanks,
Jason

bobakabob
03-23-2015, 04:12 PM
I would go so far as to say 3rd Powers plugins - all of them - are essential if you need precision control of modelling and animation as you get in the big "industry std" apps. Modeler has been reinvented by 3rd Powers and LWBrush is intuitively creative and downright fun to use especially for basic sculpting combined with the incredible sub d interactive Boolean tools. Also RHiggit takes LW as close to Maya as you can hope to get with sophisticated auto rigging with a superb set of controls.
Advanced Placement (early bird version) is capable of superior interactive instancing - especially brilliant for landscapes - and the official version is soon to be released.