PDA

View Full Version : Sasquatch for sale

hrgiger
12-02-2003, 03:26 PM
I wasn't sure if it was taboo to try and sell something in the community but I don't think the buy and sell forums receive quite that much traffic. I looked and didn't see anything in the rules about it, I don't think this is spam. I just figured there might be a lot of people interested in owning sasquatch.
Anyway, assuming I can transfer ownership, I'm selling my full version of sasquatch. I'm willing to go at least $100 cheaper then you can buy it for from Worley labs. This isn't a decision I've come to lightly, it's just that with me being in school, and it being the holidays, times is tough and right now, bills take precedence over a extremely sweet plug-in like Sasquatch. Anyway, IM me if you're interested.

Steve

KillMe
12-02-2003, 05:01 PM
find out if you can transfer ownership as i might be interested - got a lsit fo thigns i want to buyand they all fighting for the top spot =)

RuiFeliciano
12-02-2003, 05:57 PM
Hmmm...aren't Worley plugins licensed to one dongle only?

hrgiger
12-02-2003, 06:20 PM
Yeah. I'm not sure if I'll be able to transfer or not...I sent them an email so hopefully I"ll here back from them by tomorrow. A few people have inquired already and I'll get back to you when I hear back from Worley.

Stranahan
12-03-2003, 07:45 AM
You could, potentially, swap dongles with the buyer...

(No, it's not as dirty as it sounds...)

RuiFeliciano
12-03-2003, 08:37 AM
Not doable IF either person has any additional plugins licensed to their respective dongles. Otherwise, if it's ok with Newtek it's an alternative...just send it with insurance..you would not be happy if one of those dongles accidentally got lost in the regular mail...yikes!

Stranahan
12-03-2003, 08:46 AM
The best way to swap dongles is in the alley behind the railway station, in the dark of night.

RuiFeliciano
12-03-2003, 09:34 AM
Just to make sure...we are talking about the same kind of dongles, right? The HARDware ones ;)

hrgiger
12-03-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Stranahan
You could, potentially, swap dongles with the buyer...

(No, it's not as dirty as it sounds...)

that's a good idea Lee. How would that work from newtek I wonder...? Would we need to notify them?

KillMe
12-03-2003, 04:03 PM
heh not swapping dongles - not somethign taht should be discussed in polite company =)

besdies this dongle has the holy right to 8 =)

hrgiger
12-03-2003, 04:40 PM
Well, I heard back from Worley today and they sent me a very nice response. They also suggested switching the dongles but they also said I could upgrade my current dongle (which I need to do anyway since it's getting a little buggy) to the USB dongle and then they just wouldn't license my new one and license the buyers instead. That works for me.
I'm going to have to ask $400. I know someone offered me $350 and I'd like to take that but it's really not easy for me to let this one go right now and I really don't want to take that much of a hit on it and I could really use the money.
So basically, if anyone is interested in getting sasquatch $100 cheaper then it costs, send me a private message and we'll work out the details. Otherwise, my feelings won't be hurt if that's too much for you. Believe me, I understand.

SLAYER
12-03-2003, 05:37 PM
HR, check your PM again please.

hrgiger
12-06-2003, 08:19 AM
Let me know Slayer if you're still interested. I sent you a PM.

hrgiger
12-21-2003, 07:41 PM
Well, the few interested people have decided not to purchase so my sasquatch is still up for grabs.

I've also decided to take paypal so you can use a credit card. I was asking $400 but I will take $365 for it. So now your saving $135 off what sasquatch normally costs.

Anyone who is interested send me an email at: [email protected]

pauland
12-22-2003, 02:30 PM
Shouldn't you check that it can be sold before you try and sell it?

Paul

hrgiger
12-22-2003, 03:13 PM
I already did. It can be sold. And I already have a buyer.

Read through the thread again and you'll see where I heard back from Worley that I can transfer my license.

pauland
12-22-2003, 05:38 PM
OK, I missed that bit. Good luck with the sale, oh and Merry Christmas (for seller and buyer!)

Paul

Dodgy
12-22-2003, 06:07 PM
Merry christmas to you too :)

Mike (the buyer!)

pauland
12-23-2003, 01:58 AM
..err, perhaps I should have said 'Hairy Christmas'. ;-)

Paul

Dodgy
12-23-2003, 02:40 AM
Oh no..... :P

:)