PDA

View Full Version : Webstreaming Audio Problem

slyguy
12-01-2003, 08:40 PM
When I use Windows Media 9 Encoder, the audio input that I can get to work is the VT In. The only problem with that is, the audio from my ddr does not go out. I did not see an option to use the VT out which would include all of my audio mixer. I may just be missing something. I hope that is the case. Please help.

Jim Capillo
12-01-2003, 08:57 PM
?

The way I do it is from TEdit. Have your project loaded and then select "Render Project" from the "File" dropdown.

Be sure to set up whatever parameters you want for video and audio before you render. Just encoded five wmv's tonite and it works fine. If there is a way to do it thru the DDR, I haven't seen it.

Ahhh.... never mind - I think I see what you're trying to do. Have you assigned a mixer output to the DDR? I think you RMB and then pick from the dropdown.

slyguy
12-01-2003, 09:12 PM
Yeah I have a channel for it. The way my sound board looks, is all my inputs from the BOB are on the left with a master fader labled "IN" in the middle and internal sources (DDR etc) are on the right with a master fader labled out. The only stuff I can get out to media encoder (for a live broadcast) is everything from the "IN" master left. I hope this makes sense. I cant think of an other way to describe it.

Jim_C
12-02-2003, 09:40 AM
Yes, that makes sense, I can't figure it out right now either.
Only sounds being recorded into the 'Main In' of the T3 are being captured by WME.

and Thats not good.

jim