PDA

View Full Version : lw-bugs and lw-support emails not working?

egearbox
02-10-2015, 11:49 AM
Just sent a nice detailed bug report to lw-bugs (at) newtek.com with a cc to lw-support (at) newtek.com and got bounce messages for both addresses:

Recipient: <[email protected]>
Reason: No such user ([email protected])

Recipient: <[email protected]>
Reason: No such user ([email protected])

Anybody have the new addresses, or know what the problem is? Maybe I should file a bug report about this.... (lol)

ernpchan
02-10-2015, 12:11 PM
Submit a bug through your user account instead. When you sign in there's a reports section on the right side.

egearbox
02-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Submit a bug through your user account instead. When you sign in there's a reports section on the right side.

Urgh... I'll do that, because I need to get this bug into the system, but maybe they should pull the sticky post off the forums if those emails aren't valid anymore.

Also just tried the Tech Support number and somehow got connected to "Cleverbridge" - the first thing their recorded voice says is "be aware that we don't provide technical support for any of the products sold by us."

Sigh.....

OlaHaldor
02-28-2015, 01:18 PM
Just had a hard crash myself and LW was nice enough to open a window for me to fill in the details and send a bug report dump. Just got the email in return, just like the opening post.
What a pity. LW3DG, please fix that ! ..

egearbox
02-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Just had a hard crash myself and LW was nice enough to open a window for me to fill in the details and send a bug report dump. Just got the email in return, just like the opening post.
What a pity. LW3DG, please fix that ! ..

I'm sure they're working on it - you can actually go to your Lightwave3d.com account and submit a bug report (about the problem with the emails), which is what I had to do for my original bug. I've actually gained back quite a bit of faith in Lightwave and the developers in the last few months. They seem responsive and actually interested in improving the product, which is good. Don't give up on them!

Ozymandias
03-01-2015, 12:44 PM
I have been trying to reply to a request for information on a bug report I filed Jan 30. They wanted the content files that had caused the issue, but when I tried to reply to the email I got a bounceback. Tried the other support address, bounceback. Finally I called them, they said they were having trouble with their email. Finally I came here, read the preceeding, and went to my account and tried to mail the reply from the report option....I even got a bounceback from there. It wasn't quite a bounceback as much as an error message
that the report failed.

Sigh....

egearbox
03-01-2015, 07:17 PM
I have been trying to reply to a request for information on a bug report I filed Jan 30. They wanted the content files that had caused the issue, but when I tried to reply to the email I got a bounceback. Tried the other support address, bounceback. Finally I called them, they said they were having trouble with their email. Finally I came here, read the preceeding, and went to my account and tried to mail the reply from the report option....I even got a bounceback from there. It wasn't quite a bounceback as much as an error message
that the report failed.

Sigh....

Well, that's annoying... I hope it's fixed quickly!

- - - Updated - - -

that the report failed.

Sigh....

Well, that's annoying... I hope it's fixed quickly!

Kryslin
03-08-2015, 09:48 AM
It appears that the bug reporting/feature request through your account is working again. I just got the automated reply for something I submitted tuesday.