PDA

View Full Version : Perspective vs Classic camera question

magiclight
02-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Hi!

Another rookie question, I am sure this is obvious to all but me ;o)

Most of the scenes that come with 2015.1 content is using Perspective camera and this always show up as black in my camera view and also render as black, nothing show up, but if I change to Classic camera it works fine,
am I missing something here ? I assume it should work with the perspective camera without problems.

(It's LW 2015.1 on Windows 64 bit).

Greenlaw
02-01-2015, 01:34 PM
I'm not sure if this is related to your problem but there's apparently a bug in 2015.1 that has to do with regional settings. LW3DG says they are aware of it and fixing it but in the meantime, a workaround is described here:

http://forums.newtek.com/showthread.php?145389-Rendering-with-LWSN-version-2015-1&highlight=regional+setting

Otherwise, Perspective camera should be working fine. (It's working okay here anyway.) Hope you can get this solved.

G.

magiclight
02-01-2015, 02:14 PM
I don't think that is the problem, it works fine if I create a scene with my own objects and use Perspective camera, it's just all the scenes that come with 2015.1 content that don't work, so it's no big deal, just a bit annoying

Greenlaw
02-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Oh, that is weird then. I don't recall seeing that problem when I looked at the scenes a while ago but I'll look again today.