PDA

View Full Version : LightWave3DAvenue new Homepage

conzo
01-16-2015, 03:50 PM
Hi, I set up a new Homepage for LightWave 3D.

You will find, Downloads, Gallery, Usergallery, Support, Tutorials and News. Please check out the New LightWave3D Avenue Homepage and leave a comment.

Thanks

LightWave3DAvenue (http://lightwave3davenue.ch/index/)

SaL CDA

JamesCurtis
01-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Hi,

just wanted to let you know that for some reason, your page is not displaying the text properly. First letters are not showing. Here is a screen pic. I'm using current Firefox on a PC. Not sure what the problem is.

conzo
01-17-2015, 04:41 PM
Thank you for the feedback. Well looks like this Wordpress Theme is not the Best for very Big screens. I changed the text. Can you please check it again and maybe all the other pages how it looks like. Thanks for the Help. Please tell me if something is wrong.

Dear LightWave User ; can someone else please check the Website and check if the first letters are showing or not, maybe on other Browser as well. Thanks for the Help

SaL CDA

Snosrap
01-17-2015, 04:44 PM
Nice site. How are you liking LW? :)

conzo
01-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Nice site. How are you liking LW? :)

Thank you!! I'm a Cinema 4D User since 2008 and I started with LightWave 6 month ago. I want to learn a new software to keep my brain fresh :) I realy start to like it.

ernpchan
01-17-2015, 06:58 PM
Site looks great.

...I started with LightWave 6 month ago.

For a sec I read this as you starting with LightWave (version) 6 a month ago. That's a really old version to get introduced to. Haha.

conzo
01-18-2015, 04:21 AM
Site looks great.

For a sec I read this as you starting with LightWave (version) 6 a month ago. That's a really old version to get introduced to. Haha.

Thanks, haha yes... I started with LightWave Version 11 and learn every day more.. by the way the LightWave community is great and very open. I like that.