PDA

View Full Version : For next update if possible

Metodisten
01-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Support for SONY remote cameras SRG-300H via IP. I would like this as soon as possible.

The same choice of outputs on all outputs as on the case display. Clock, vectorscope and so on. I would like to be able to have the production clock on a monitor in the studio and maybe the vectorscope on a separate separate monitor.

/Johan

kanep
01-12-2015, 02:28 PM
What version of TriCaster software are you running? I'm assuming Mini, since you mention 'case display'

Rev 2-4 did bring VISCA over Ethernet support (this software version comes with Mini), but I don't know if the SRG-300H is compatible.

When you mention 'all outputs', are you talking multiview display or on the DISPLAY outputs. In the case of the multview, you can pretty much do this (minus waveform/vectorscope).

Metodisten
01-18-2015, 01:38 PM
Oh forgot to write the model. Yes the Mini. We running the latest update. But do not work with the SRG-300.

Not the multiview but the Display out and to have the same options as on the case display. So I can have only clock or Vectorscope/waveform. On the other output you can only output cameras, DDRs and a few more. Would be great to have the possibility to have the clock in the studio without the multiview.