PDA

View Full Version : Nigh Vision Plug In

cbreton49
01-04-2015, 10:42 AM
I am in need of a plugin "nightvision" I can't seem to find it and when I go to Effects/Processing/add image filter/nightvision - I get:
"The NightVision plug-in has no interface" so I gather that I really do not have the plug in, can someone help me on this?

Thanks,
Carol

Sensei
01-04-2015, 12:41 PM
I don't have interface also.
So it's probably how it should be.

cbreton49
01-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Do you think that means the plug in is really not there? And, how can we go about getting it, I've googled and even sent LW an email...

Sensei
01-04-2015, 12:58 PM
No. I think it does work fine. Press F9. Image is filtered.

Plugins don't have to have GUI.

cbreton49
01-04-2015, 01:05 PM
oh ok, i rendered and it filtered it green, so that is what you mean? I will see if i can use this method, although it doesn't let me play with any parameters or make any adjustments. unless you know where that might be?
i appreciate your input, thank you so much...

prometheus
01-04-2015, 01:28 PM
oh ok, i rendered and it filtered it green, so that is what you mean? I will see if i can use this method, although it doesn't let me play with any parameters or make any adjustments. unless you know where that might be?
i appreciate your input, thank you so much...

I told you that in your other thread in the beginning, there is no control for that nightvision plugin, I also suggested to add virtual darkroom and perhaps vignette and wavefilter image, with those you can double click and control some stuff (not vignette though)

cbreton49
01-04-2015, 01:30 PM
OK, thank you so much for the info I will work on it tomorrow, appreciate your help...