PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 2015 Online Training Sessions

brent3d
12-27-2014, 10:27 AM
The Twinville Creative group is excited to announce our new live online 3D training sessions with Lightwave 2015! Regardless of whether you're a budding professional or enthusiast at heart, we have the right training course for you! Registration is now open for our introductory, intermediate, and advanced level 3D Modeling and Animation courses running from Jan 6- Jan 22 at $29.95 per 3 week session, so register at www.twinvillecreative.com today! For individualized training contact us at [email protected]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7IfLKZAjfM

OnlineRender
12-27-2014, 04:09 PM
The Twinville Creative group is excited to announce our new live online 3D training sessions with Lightwave 2015! Regardless of whether you're a budding professional or enthusiast at heart, we have the right training course for you! Registration is now open for our introductory, intermediate, and advanced level 3D Modeling and Animation courses running from Jan 6- Jan 22 at $29.95 per 3 week session, so register at www.twinvillecreative.com today! For individualized training contact us at [email protected]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7IfLKZAjfM

looks good mate , shared and tweeted and goodluck

GoatDude
12-29-2014, 08:55 PM
Will these be made available offline. My schedule doesn't fit

brent3d
12-29-2014, 09:43 PM
looks good mate , shared and tweeted and goodluck

Great! Thanks.

brent3d
12-29-2014, 10:05 PM

We will be offering pre-recorded lessons for the individuals that can't make the specific class times. Make sure to make a note of your time conflict during the registration process. If you need more info contact us at [email protected]

spherical
12-29-2014, 10:16 PM

+1. I was interested in these, but having to dedicate a specific time slot really does not work; especially if you are interested in more than one... or all. We run a business that spans multiple areas of interest and endeavour. Training videos that allow interleaving with the work schedule as time permits are of interest. Structured, limited access online webinars, not so much, if at all.

brent3d
12-29-2014, 10:35 PM
+1. I was interested in these, but having to dedicate a specific time slot really does not work; especially if you are interested in more than one... or all. We run a business that spans multiple areas of interest and endeavour. Training videos that allow interleaving with the work schedule as time permits are of interest. Structured, limited access online webinars, not so much, if at all.

Spherical, we will be offering pre-recorded lessons for the individuals that can't make the specific class times. Make sure to make a note of your time conflict during the registration process. If you need more info contact us at [email protected]

willin
01-02-2015, 09:15 PM
If you ever put these tutorials to dvd or download I will be first on line.

JohnMarchant
01-02-2015, 10:17 PM
If you ever put these tutorials to dvd or download I will be first on line.

Agreed if they are ever available to download or buy i would be very interested.