PDA

View Full Version : Fonts?

jimwww
12-23-2014, 11:12 AM
F10 in the Help manual says to load fonts or get to Font menu click on F10 - umm.. nope. F10 does nothing on a Mac

I click on TEXT on the left - try to type and nothing.. I used to have to load fonts years ago but cannot find a way to do it. (been years since i have used LW)
Any ideas - step I need to do to get a font to show up - or load em?

LW 2015
Mac Pro Tower ( software and Mac less than a month old)
Yosemite

Kuzey
12-23-2014, 11:49 AM
F10 in the Help manual says to load fonts or get to Font menu click on F10 - umm.. nope. F10 does nothing on a Mac

I click on TEXT on the left - try to type and nothing.. I used to have to load fonts years ago but cannot find a way to do it. (been years since i have used LW)
Any ideas - step I need to do to get a font to show up - or load em?

LW 2015

Mac Pro Tower ( software and Mac less than a month old)
Yosemite

Yep..I can confirm this bug. Looks like there are new fonts in Yosemite that LW2015 doesn't like.

Here's a workaround...open the numeric panel, type some text and change the font from the font list and it'll work.

Edit: This is bug also exists on LW11.6.1. so it must be the new fonts in the OS.....You should report this bug ASAP!!!!

jwiede
12-23-2014, 12:55 PM
You could try something like Extensis Suitcase to try and isolate those fonts away from LW (set them as inactive for LW), and see if that helps. Just a thought, I'll give it a try with 11.6.3 later.