PDA

View Full Version : Shout out for Newtek / Lightwave support

beverins
12-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Just wanted to give a hout out to Newtek/ Lightwave support - they helped fix a license error early in the morning, within a few minutes. I don't get service like that from ANY other vendor (I deal with Foundry, Autodesk, Adobe, Chaosgroup... I get a reply within 24 hours if I'm lucky) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :lwicon:

kopperdrake
12-16-2014, 03:43 PM
Aye - they did the same for me within an hour when I bought 2015 licenses on the day it was released. Someone's on the ball :)

jeric_synergy
12-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Excellent! Credit where credit is due.

hazmat777
12-16-2014, 05:11 PM
Glad everything is working for you now! :)

Not sure about Adobe now, but I've never had to wait to get good service from them, but maybe that's because I'm using a hard copy and not the Cloud. Also, Sony has fantastic customer service that I've had over the phone and through email. Just hope my account hasn't been hacked ! ;)

toeknee
12-16-2014, 10:55 PM
This is exactly the truth. I have dealt with Newtek for nineteen year and this has always been my experience. At my current job have had to find out answers to problems fast and Deuce has always been a Saint in the way he treated me. Newtek and Deuce both are awesome!!

shrox
12-16-2014, 11:21 PM
Like.