PDA

View Full Version : Null pointers on subroutine call-making preview issue

prometheus
12-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Hi folks, I was messing with a scene in 2015 and tried to make a preview..got this message....

"Error...Null pointers on subroutine call-making"

may it be some conflict with several cameras? I was messing with multicam viewports, but then I switch to a single viewports, but I still get that error and canīt make a preview of it, neither in vpr or in opengl preview.
There also seem to be issues with switching from open gl with for instance camera 1, then having another viewport and another camera called camera2 and set to vpr, then the first camera changes to that of camera 2...weird.

Michael

Sensei
12-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Record video by VirtualDub and send to NewTek...

prometheus
12-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Record video by VirtualDub and send to NewTek...

Virtual dub?

I was about to record it with camtasia studio and put it up on youtube, but after some thoughts, that gives to bad impressions on something that could be just a simple glitch, or me abusing the software the wrong way :)
I reloaded the scene..and it worked out ok after that, so I will wait and see if it shows up too often and if such..what kind of circumstances.
At least the issue with the preview...now the issue of multicam viewports and vpr switching and the changes of unwanted camera views, that I think needs to be recorded and sent to them.

prometheus
12-07-2014, 10:16 AM
AHA...I noticed that this Null pointers on subroutine call-making error, it shows up when I maximize the window, I have a vertical two viewport layout setup with two different cameras, and when I use one of the viewports and make a preview, it works..but maximizing it..and I get this error.