PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave 2015 Improvement !

Samus
12-01-2014, 04:24 PM
I Should have Called this Thread 2015 Improvement Suggestions :

Hi All !!! Hi Lino Or Matt or Rob :p

So Newtek did this Parenter Gizmo to quickly parent drop and parent again...really neat, However this quick gizmo could be extended to the Assign tool Pack, meaning quick store, parenting or targeting, Pole, Goal with a small dropbox to choose any mode.

I added an Image so you can picture it !

Sam :)

Samus
12-01-2014, 04:42 PM
P.S : Also , on Modeler the Tweak Tool Should have a gizmo handle so we can know what we're doing. And Transform, Tweak, edit Edges... have a Fast view mode and Deformation Mode, Why not make it a permanent Viewport setting PS check the Picture.

Cheers :)

jeric_synergy
12-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Must you? Every damn thread on the board is essentially "Improvement Suggestions".

I was hoping it was "Improvements LW3dG Forgot To Tell Us About", since there seems to be many things that didn't make it into the marketing material.

prometheus
12-02-2014, 12:43 AM
Must you? Every damn thread on the board is essentially "Improvement Suggestions".

I was hoping it was "Improvements LW3dG Forgot To Tell Us About", since there seems to be many things that didn't make it into the marketing material.

Yeah..I am a little stumped that things are left out for telling, maybe they are not so big to make it to the emphasis front page so to speak, but they should be in some list when presenting whatīs new in 2015, otherwise they are loosing
opportunities to showcase their product at itīs fullest strength.

regarding improvements, I really donīt care about having that display option, just makes it more of an obstacle to choose from other viewport modes, what I would have like to seen in the tweak tool, that is shift hold and multiselect polys or edges when working with it, to be able to group extend/extrude/move the elements, and also the full Red poly highlighting directly when you hover over the polys, not only when you click on it and move, it should be there when hovering over it as an option, it helps make a distinction from the edge selection display.

Samus
12-02-2014, 04:59 AM
Yeah..I am a little stumped that things are left out for telling, maybe they are not so big to make it to the emphasis front page so to speak, but they should be in some list when presenting whatīs new in 2015, otherwise they are loosing
opportunities to showcase their product at itīs fullest strength.

Yeah at first you miss out what's new but actually you have a bleue Icon next to each features that has been Updated in the Lightwave 2015 Pdf Manual in "NewTek\LightWave_2015\docs"

Cheers :p