PDA

View Full Version : Lighteave Keyboard Shortcuts Possible Bug

jboudreau
11-25-2014, 03:11 PM
Hi Guys

I'm not sure if this is only on my system or not.

In modeler version 11.6.3 and the 2015 demo when I set a hot key using any one of the one that have "Alt" in them for example Alt A, Alt B, Shift Alt A, Ctrl Alt A etc etc. when I use the hot key I hear a ding sound, The sound you hear when you click on the sound bar handle in windows. Does anyone else have this problem.

You can also just try it this way too

open up modeler and press alt a or any combination with the alt key it will give a ding sound even it the key is assigned or not

Thanks,
Jason

zardoz
11-25-2014, 05:02 PM
actually I think that's a windows thing...that sound happens in other apps too, not only lw

Amurrell
11-25-2014, 11:06 PM
You have to turn it off in the sound events area in windows. I believe it's the "system notification" or something close to that. I haven't had the problem since Win 8 and it's been a while since I have done this.

phalaenopsis
11-26-2014, 12:19 AM
In the 64 bit versions there's an odd relationship between the cursor and the UI. e.g. in LWCAD you can't initiate a command without clicking on the background... macside, any open dialogue window if you hold the cursor too long over any tool button or active dialogue window it's a guaranteed crash and this has been the case since the onset of 64 bit. Sometimes a tool button window will pop up from behind and auto select/crash, the sound is normal. Seems to affect modeler more, I'm just used to it.