PDA

View Full Version : JOBS: Los Angeles, CA. - Inhance Digital seeking Lightwave and 3DSMax Generalists.

Mr_Q
11-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Just an informal post for talent. We need Lightwave and 3DSMAX artists who are generally comfortable with all aspects of the program.

Ideally you have a couple of years experience working professionally, but not required. If you are looking for your first gig and have kick-*** content sitting on your demo reel, show us!

We have many projects carrying us through the end of the year. High-profile corporate work for trade-shows and marketing. The positions are temporary in nature, but all quality talent is evaluated for possible full-time status.

Working off-site or remotely is a possibility. Depending on the scope of the assigned task and your internet bandwidth.

EMAIL: [k]qua[tt][email protected][n]han[c]e.com <<<remove the brackets, ya get the idea.

OnlineRender
11-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Just an informal post for talent. We need Lightwave and 3DSMAX artists who are generally comfortable with all aspects of the program.

Ideally you have a couple of years experience working professionally, but not required. If you are looking for your first gig and have kick-*** content sitting on your demo reel, show us!

We have many projects carrying us through the end of the year. High-profile corporate work for trade-shows and marketing. The positions are temporary in nature, but all quality talent is evaluated for possible full-time status.

EMAIL: [k]qua[tt][email protected][n]han[c]e.com <<<remove the brackets, ya get the idea.

excellent thanks for posting...

Ryan Roye
11-04-2014, 11:05 AM
I guess I need to dust off and update my demo reel to send over this weekend. Thanks for the heads up :)

chikega
11-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Very nice!

pablogrca1
11-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Thanks for posting

shrox
11-04-2014, 01:15 PM
I emailed you Mr.Q.