PDA

View Full Version : renderfarm render4you free offer

thunderbolt78
10-28-2014, 06:39 AM
I would like to introduce our new renderfarm service to you. We are located in the Frankfurt area in Germany. Jobtransmission is via our new Plugin. The plugin is windows based, but mac versions comes in one or 2 weeks. You can use our plugin to sync your project with our farm. The images are stored directly via our plugin on your local folder. We offer a 25 testrendering for free, to see and test how it works.

test us at: www.render4you.eu

Pricing:

on demand rendering:
pay what you need. Package starts at 45 for 300 ghz/h, no time limit, 24/7 usage, one rendernode takes around 3.5 credits per hour

reserved rendering:
reserve a amount of nodes only for you, integrate our nodes to your network and render as much as you want. price starts at 131 for 10 nodes for 1 day. time based, 24/7 usage.

Individual quotation:
Accounting Ghz/h. Price 0.15 per rendercredit, one rendernode takes around 3.5 credits per hour. Should the farm be taken we will book the next available slot for you. We will inform you.

we will install or buy plugins, if needed.

Should you be interested just contact me by
Email: [email protected]

3dworks
10-28-2014, 08:08 AM
good news! waiting for mac interface here... ;-)

EDIT: a few questions
what LW plugins do you support?
how much RAM minimum do your nodes offer?
do you support octane (GPU based) or kray?
do you support single tiled image rendering?
is maxwell render on your list?

cheers

markus

thunderbolt78
10-28-2014, 08:55 AM
good news! waiting for mac interface here... ;-)

EDIT: a few questions
what LW plugins do you support?
how much RAM minimum do your nodes offer?
do you support octane (GPU based) or kray?
do you support single tiled image rendering?
is maxwell render on your list?

cheers

markus

atm we have no LW plugins installed, we purchase or install the plugins, if the user needs them
we have I7 nodes with 32gb each and some nodes with 72-128 gb each
octane dont allow rendering via commercial renderfarms
we contacted kray, to support the plugin on our farm, we have to wait few days
yes we support tiled image rendering, but not over the interface, we have todo this, not the user
we contacted maxwell, but no answer so far

king regards sven

ps. please feel free to contact us

CaptainMarlowe
10-28-2014, 10:05 AM
Can't wait for the mac os x plugin. It will certainly come in handy for me in the future !
As for the plugins, I would advise you to use all DP plugins, as almost everybody use them. They are a must have.

thunderbolt78
10-29-2014, 07:51 AM
for now you can use wine, i make some tests today and it works perfect. You have only to make sure, the interface has access to the project folder.

CaptainMarlowe
10-29-2014, 10:06 AM
Well, I won't have huge renders before a few weeks, since I only started recently a new animation project, so I guess I can wait for your native Mac app.

thunderbolt78
11-03-2014, 02:32 AM
mac version is ready, anyone want to test something ?

write a short line info(at)render4you.eu