PDA

View Full Version : Seat Kicker: Short Film

WilliamVaughan
10-25-2014, 03:47 PM
LightWave Master Bruce Branit is out to make a new short film.... Help make it happen:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bbranit/seat-kicker

405 and World Builder are still two of my favorites.

- - - Updated - - -

Recognize the software in this clip?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bbranit/seat-kicker/posts

CaptainMarlowe
10-25-2014, 11:51 PM
Interesting. Another one I wouldn't show to my daughters. They are able of enough catastrophes without being telekinetic... so no need to give them ideas.
;)

prometheus
10-26-2014, 08:45 AM
Cool stuff..glad to see Bruce make it happen for himself ..being his own and expanding on it.
The story seem interesting..and somewhat is right in the time with flights going all wrong, itīs a tough think though to tackle the little scary kid story. can be great and it can fall ridiculous as many has...I thought
the old classic omen worked well.
Making the switch on the perspective of kids being evil and not innocent makes us question things, now I reallly donīt know the full story, the end might actually prove something else perhaps.

bbranit
10-27-2014, 02:00 PM
William. Thanks for putting this up here. I think you guys will like it. I wanted to take the audience from thinking, "what a darling little girl," to siding with the majority of the passengers in thinking, "She has to be killed!" It's sort of a mash up of the "Wish it into the Cornfield" and the "Something is on the wing" Twilight Zones.

And yes, a ****-load of things happen inside and outside of that plane... in Lightwave.

WilliamVaughan
10-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Cant wait... come on guys... help make this happen!

OnlineRender
10-28-2014, 01:24 AM
William. Thanks for putting this up here. I think you guys will like it. I wanted to take the audience from thinking, "what a darling little girl," to siding with the majority of the passengers in thinking, "She has to be killed!" It's sort of a mash up of the "Wish it into the Cornfield" and the "Something is on the wing" Twilight Zones.

And yes, a ****-load of things happen inside and outside of that plane... in Lightwave.

Hide and seek champion since 2003 ... epic first post and GL with the project .... worldbuilder was quality

erikals
10-28-2014, 02:40 AM
looks cool, will join...

bbranit
10-28-2014, 09:43 AM
Hide and seek champion since 2003 ... epic first post and GL with the project .... worldbuilder was quality

I'll be back in 11 years. :)

GraphXs
11-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Only a few days left, lets back this, it looks great!