PDA

View Full Version : LiveText Object Lock

m4a2000
10-11-2014, 06:18 PM
Most likely my OCD kicking in, but it really bugs me when I finish 25 plus slides and I find that my bug has shifted a or the full page graphics have moved allowing a few pixels of set through pass through.

If we could get an item lock that carried over when we cloned pages I would be so happy.

desimayrae
03-04-2015, 10:50 AM
Hi.

I've been having the same issue. I have noticed that there is an update for LiveText to version 2.75. Have you tried the update? I have not tried the update, yet. If you have done the update, did it fix the locking issue?

Thank you for your help!

imryh
03-04-2015, 12:39 PM
Hello.

I haven't had this issue with the last few versions of LiveText.

Imry

m4a2000
03-06-2015, 07:44 PM
I think I should reword my original post, but this isn't just about a small pixel shift. Think about it: You're working with 15 objects, be they text or shapes, on a page and you have several pages. It just takes a miss click to screw up a page and some times when you're in a rush you don't see the error until 30 minutes later and about 3 from show time.

I think, personally, there should be a layer slash object lock like in Photoshop.

desimayrae
03-09-2015, 09:17 AM
The issue that I've had in version 2.0 is that I'll put the objects on lock to hold it's position while 1 object is supposed to move onto the screen and when I clone the page the whole page (everything - even the rulers) will move. This will happen even if I turn off motion and put all of the objects on lock to hold motion. Have you tried the same type of hold for your objects and still get the same result even with the update?

Also, the LiveText that I'm working with is integrated into the Tricaster. Do you have any tips for updating this software?