PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest in Restarting the Lightwave Users Group Meeting in New York City ?

Imgaine2000
10-02-2014, 11:14 AM
Is there any interest in reforming the Lightwave 3d Users Group in New York City? If there is, we can host the group meetings with workstations, Lightwave, projector, even web streaming etc. in downtown Brooklyn area (right next to all the subway lines) at the Brooklyn Campus of LIU. Please let me know here if there's interest, we really want to have this group active and meeting regularly!

I have about 2 industry professionals who have so far expressed interest, if we can get another 4-8 people we're good to go and can start the meetings in October. Please state Evening or weekend preference too (Thurs or Sat, 6-8pm). Thanks

arma3d
05-27-2015, 07:36 PM
Is there any interest in reforming the Lightwave 3d Users Group in New York City? If there is, we can host the group meetings with workstations, Lightwave, projector, even web streaming etc. in downtown Brooklyn area (right next to all the subway lines) at the Brooklyn Campus of LIU. Please let me know here if there's interest, we really want to have this group active and meeting regularly!

I have about 2 industry professionals who have so far expressed interest, if we can get another 4-8 people we're good to go and can start the meetings in October. Please state Evening or weekend preference too (Thurs or Sat, 6-8pm). Thanks

.................................................. .................................................. ................................................

active, I was at a few meetings of the old user's group. I had to move to Norfolk, Va (family stuff) and lost contact with civilization in general.

I was hoping that there was an active scene back home but I guess not. Kind of hard to believe that New York is not home to a vibrant LW culture. Why is this ?

Anyway, I wish you luck, if there is anything happening please let me know, one way or another.

I