PDA

View Full Version : LW Installing DP Kit Node image filter

photoguy1278
09-28-2014, 11:30 AM
As usual I preface by apologizing that I am still quite new to Lightwave. ;)

I am having trouble adding the plugin, Dp Kit. I downloaded the plugin for Mac (LW Version 11.5) and placed it in the Plugin folder of Lightwave. I attached a screenshot image of the exact file placement. I tried "scan directory" and also "add plug in" selecting the folder and each time it confirms 164 files found in 1 or 3 files but I still cannot seem to find any of these in the list or the "Node Image Filter" in the drop down list of the Effects Processing window > "Add Image Filter". Any ideas?

dpont
09-28-2014, 12:18 PM
DP Kit is not DP Filter,
a different module,
the Image Filter node editor is included in DP Filter,
if you installed it correctly,
all modules, nodes.. should be listed in the Edit Plugins panel,
then accessible in the Add Image or Pixel Filter menu.

Denis.

photoguy1278
09-28-2014, 12:50 PM
Okay, thank you. I downloaded the DP Filter plugin and attempted to instal it too. Unless I have the plugin files in the wrong place or some other mistake i'm probably making, lightwave is telling me at the bottom in yellow highlighter, for both dp kit and dp plugin that the plugins were successfully installed (164 for DP Kit and 74 for DP Filters). I don't see them in the edit plugins list or in the "add image filters" list.

All i did was put both downloaded files into the Lightwave "Plugins" folder but not in any specific subsequent plugin folder. In lightwave I chose add plug in, selected each one, and got the yellow success message. Under Add Image Filter, I still don't see the Node Image Filter.

photoguy1278
09-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Okay, as an update, I have found everything. Thank you!!!