PDA

View Full Version : GE_SelectAllKeys

ernpchan
09-19-2014, 02:11 PM
How is GE_SelectAllKeys expected to work? Whether I put a 0 or 1, nothing gets selected. However if I have keys selected they do get deselected.

GE_SelectAllKeys ndeselect
Select all of the keys in the selected channels, if deselect is false, or deselect all keys if deselect is true.

Ryan Roye
09-19-2014, 04:32 PM
I also ran into this. It only appears to de-select keys. I have not found any combination of modifiers, arguments, or whatever that lets you actually select keys.

ernpchan
09-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Eh that's disappointing. There are days when I enjoy scripting with LW and then there are days when I just wanna quit.

Sensei
09-19-2014, 10:16 PM
What do you want to do with selected keys?

ernpchan
09-19-2014, 10:39 PM
I'd like to get all the keys and lock them for one.

I'd also like to be able to get the keys within a specific time range and then iterate over them. Being able to check if they're locked or not would be nice.

Getting the users selected channels in the GE would be nice. I can't figure out how to add channels to an empty group.

Sensei
09-19-2014, 11:28 PM
I'd also like to be able to get the keys within a specific time range and then iterate over them.

I have similar tool in Virtual Render - Make Still Frame.
It's making keys at current frame, and deleting the all other keys, of the all channels in entire GE. Removing motion modifiers etc. Basically baking everything to one still frame.

Being able to check if they're locked or not would be nice.

I don't know how to check it. These is no word about lock in SDK.

Getting the users selected channels in the GE would be nice.

I don't think so it's doable..

I can't figure out how to add channels to an empty group.

ernpchan
09-19-2014, 11:34 PM
OK thanks for the feedback Sensei. I know you're more familiar with the sdk so if you say is not possible I definitely believe you. I'll submit feature requests.