PDA

View Full Version : Trip to Orlando

CaptainMarlowe
09-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Hi guys.
I have just learned that I might attend the I/ITSEC in december in Orlando. If there are wavers out there (and my educated guess is that there must be wavers there :) ) I'd be honored to share a beer with them when I'm there, granted I should have some spare time during or before the convention.

WilliamVaughan
09-05-2014, 06:18 AM
Send me an email and if I'm free I'd love to share a beer!

CaptainMarlowe
09-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Fantastic ! As soon as I have my detailed schedule, I'll get in touch with you.

BigHache
09-05-2014, 05:48 PM
I'd love to meet more wavers. I've only ever met one. My wife and I love hitting Orlando. I wouldn't have any time during Monday through Friday for the convention however. Weekends only.

CaptainMarlowe
09-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Well, I should arrive on saturday before the convention, so maybe on sunday ?

BigHache
09-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Sounds good, we can make Sunday. :)

I had not heard of this conference but it looks like some great information will be shared.

CaptainMarlowe
09-07-2014, 12:31 PM
Sorry I missed your post. That's great ! I'll get in tough with you when I know more precisely my schedule, so we can meet on sunday.

CaptainMarlowe
10-21-2014, 12:43 PM
My trip to Orlando is now confirmed. I will stay at Comfort Inn International hotel, on International Drive.

WilliamVaughan
10-21-2014, 02:44 PM
My trip to Orlando is now confirmed. I will stay at Comfort Inn International hotel, on International Drive.

The School is located 5-10 minutes from IDrive. Keep me posted and we will definitely grab a drink or two together and if you'd like to visit the school we can arrange that as well.

Looking forward to it.

-William

CaptainMarlowe
10-21-2014, 11:06 PM
Awesome. I'm really looking forward to it also (even more than attending my conference :))

BigHache
10-22-2014, 08:01 AM
Cool, we have on our calendar to be in Orlando Sunday.

CaptainMarlowe
10-22-2014, 10:30 AM
Cool !!

CaptainMarlowe
11-24-2014, 10:17 PM
Hi there. I'm still arriving in a few days !!I should arrive in Orlando on saturday night (quite late).
I will be free almost of sunday, as long as I register at the IITSEC at some point this day.
I don't know yet for my spare time the following days, but since I'm getting here for my job as part of a delegation, I guess I will have daily debriefing meetings after the working hours.
I will get in touch with you through PM if you wish to know when and where sharing a beer and speaking about LW 2015 !! 5I am in an exercise right now and can't upgrade from my telephone until friday, and I will try to see if I can upgrade during my trip to Orlando - it should be a bit less painful for my wife and daughters...

WilliamVaughan
11-25-2014, 04:18 AM
Hi there. I'm still arriving in a few days !!I should arrive in Orlando on saturday night (quite late).
I will be free almost of sunday, as long as I register at the IITSEC at some point this day.
I don't know yet for my spare time the following days, but since I'm getting here for my job as part of a delegation, I guess I will have daily debriefing meetings after the working hours.
I will get in touch with you through PM if you wish to know when and where sharing a beer and speaking about LW 2015 !! 5I am in an exercise right now and can't upgrade from my telephone until friday, and I will try to see if I can upgrade during my trip to Orlando - it should be a bit less painful for my wife and daughters...

email me instaed of PM. vaughan3d (at) gmail.com

WilliamVaughan
11-30-2014, 01:53 PM
Really enjoyed the visit today... Thanks to all for making it out. Look forward to our next meet up!

CaptainMarlowe
12-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Yeah, it was really a nice time. A big thank you to you and BigHache for meeting me here.

BigHache
12-02-2014, 05:57 AM
Thank you for sending the invite. It was a pleasure meeting both of you.