PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Mr Robin Williams:(

prometheus
08-12-2014, 07:13 AM
not sure if itīs ok to post it on the general discussion.

very sad to hear about his passing away this day, and Thank you Mr Robin if you by any chance can hear our appreciation for the joy and fun moments you have created ..and the wonderful
drama roles we have witnessed.

from his work...Fisher king is one of my favourites.

Michael

GandB
08-12-2014, 07:41 AM
Mork from Ork; you will be missed greatly. RIP

hazmat777
08-12-2014, 07:50 AM
I was lucky enough to see his performance in The Fisher King on the big screen when it was first released. I've thought about how that made me feel ever since. RIP.

OnlineRender
08-12-2014, 09:43 AM
done a few of these last night... gutted.

http://i.imgur.com/vO9p6AW.png

Dodgy
08-12-2014, 07:24 PM
A very sad day.

ncr100
08-12-2014, 11:27 PM
Saw him once in 2000 in San Francisco picking up a road bike from a local bicycle shop. Smiled and waved at folks. Seemed happy then. I wish a healthy recovery for his family at their loss.

saranine
08-12-2014, 11:58 PM
IMHO Good Will Hunting was his best work and Bicentennial Man was his biggest flop. He was also great in Happy Feet.

RIP. I wonder if he will have interesting chats up there with Don Adams of Get Smart fame.

prometheus
08-13-2014, 05:47 AM
IMHO Good Will Hunting was his best work and Bicentennial Man was his biggest flop. He was also great in Happy Feet.

RIP. I wonder if he will have interesting chats up there with Don Adams of Get Smart fame.

I actually liked the bicentennial man, and how it touched some aspects of humanity, flopping in terms of sales is a different thing.
Of course good will hunting...a top performance.

Not going in to religious stuff since I myself is an ateist and the forums are not allowing going in to such discussions, Even so..I think he might have earned a place in a beautiful "whatever dreams come" place, I wish it could be so for this seemingly extremly kind person Mr Robin Williams seemed to be.