PDA

View Full Version : "Why Should I Upgrade My TriCaster" Demo Day - Burbank, CA - August 7, 2014

Chuck
07-25-2014, 09:32 AM
"Why Should I Upgrade My TriCaster" Demo Day - Burbank, CA - August 7, 2014

Purchasing your TriCaster was a great investment -- and NewTek is giving you an opportunity to cash in on your investment with the TriCaster Trade-up Promo. Now that you can save up to 40% off a trade in, join Key Code Media and NewTek for an informative overview of the newest TriCaster models at the Why Should I Upgrade My TriCaster demo day.

New To NewTek TriCaster? Don't worry! With these small demo sessions, you'll be able to learn even the most basic features of NewTek TriCaster. Plus, discuss with TriCaster veterans, how you can apply their technology into a production.

Where:
Key Code Media Burbank
270 S. Flower St.
Burbank CA 91502

When:
Thursday, August 7, 2014
Morning Session: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Afternoon Session: 2-3 p.m.

Click Here to RSVP (http://www.keycodemedia.com/Event-Pages/los-angeles-ca-why-should-i-upgrade-my-tricaster-demo-day)

→ → Happy Hour --
Come meet other broadcasters, creative & technical people, network, and learn about new technology. Key Code Media will be hosting happy hour with appetizers & drinks. Meet with manufacturer reps from NewTek and Brainstorm and test drive the technology.

Happy Hour is scheduled for 5:30-7:30 at the Key Code Burbank location.

Chuck
07-31-2014, 02:05 PM
Bump.