PDA

View Full Version : While Modeling

Rizwan
07-22-2014, 10:18 PM
Hi

I have been running into this problem while using LightWave10. I am building a model in LightWave Modeler and for no reason the Create Skelegons tool keeps disappearing. And when that happens the IK tools in LightWave Layout also disappear. I can get the tools back by taking the lightWave10 disc putting it into my CD drive and reinstalling the software and then I get all the tools.
Does anyone know why this happens?

ernpchan
07-22-2014, 10:39 PM
The buttons disappear while you're working or after you close and relaunch the program? I've never heard of buttons disappearing while working. If it's upon relaunch then it sounds like your configuration files are getting messed up. If you manually redirect the files you can better control them.

Rizwan
07-22-2014, 11:26 PM
The Buttons disappear while I am working on the model.

jeric_synergy
07-23-2014, 07:33 AM
There is a function that hides the interface-- I never use it so I don't know the hotkey. ----the default is ALT+F2.

If you are accidentally hitting that combo the buttons will disappear. The function name (in the Key Editor) is "Hide Toolbar".

BeeVee
07-23-2014, 10:28 AM
What graphics card do you have? With what version of the drivers (not just "the latest", please)? Just in case it's something to do with display rather than anything else.

B

jeric_synergy
07-23-2014, 05:38 PM
Also, a screen grab would be good.