PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Lino / LightWIKI

jeric_synergy
07-20-2014, 11:30 AM
I've been watching a number of official LW3dG videos recently, and I've got to give props to Lino Grandi for his videos.

The content and pacing are JUUUUUuusssssstt right, brisk but not too fast, and he seems to always address anything where I'm going "but what about....oh". (It's a bit eerie, actually.)

I'm watching over at LightWIKI, and really liking what's been done on that site.

Way to go! :bowdown: :thumbsup: :lwicon:

lino.grandi
08-19-2014, 03:12 PM
Didn't see this! Thank you!

OnlineRender
08-19-2014, 03:27 PM
I've been watching a number of official LW3dG videos recently, and I've got to give props to Lino Grandi for his videos.

The content and pacing are JUUUUUuusssssstt right, brisk but not too fast, and he seems to always address anything where I'm going "but what about....oh". (It's a bit eerie, actually.)

I'm watching over at LightWIKI, and really liking what's been done on that site.

Way to go! :bowdown: :thumbsup: :lwicon:

we just reference the video all LINO

robertoortiz
08-19-2014, 03:32 PM
Lino I might be super critical of NT, but one of the best moves the LW3dG has made is hiring you.
You are doing a fantastic Job.

ncr100
08-19-2014, 04:54 PM
Agreed.

And, I heard Lino once saved a barrel of kittens from drowning in a storm with one hand WHILE with the other carrying a fresh box of donuts to his office coworkers out of the kindness of his heart. A super-champ.

Seriously, props to you @Lino - a positive contributor all around.

tyrot
08-19-2014, 05:24 PM
it would be great to have - WEEKLY LIGHTWAVE with LINO video shows :)

jeric_synergy
08-19-2014, 06:22 PM
it would be great to have - WEEKLY LIGHTWAVE with LINO video shows :)
I think the presentations take a LOT of work, so I'd like to have the weekly work evenly spread, rotated among:

Lino
Jen
Matt
Cory
Rob
Deuce
Proton (why not?)
Some random developer who wants to defend 'their' function that everybody's dissin' on the forum

That would spread the labor out. That's less than one a month for every participant, that should be doable. :thumbsup:

OnlineRender
08-19-2014, 07:19 PM
Lino I might be super critical of NT, but one of the best moves the LW3dG has made is hiring you.
You are doing a fantastic Job.

who me ... aye right? no chance in that .

MAUROCOR
08-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Lino Grandi was an amazing addition to the LW development. And his videos are great too, no doubt! Thank you, Lino!!! ;)

chikega
08-20-2014, 02:17 PM
A congrats to Lino as well!