PDA

View Full Version : car keys

miso popovic
11-24-2003, 12:28 PM
i made my car keys,hope you like em:)

Lewis
11-24-2003, 03:27 PM
Very interesting and cool image :)

I really hope that i won't leave my car keys in kitchen next time ;).

miso popovic
11-24-2003, 03:35 PM
haha, point well taken:)

veljko
11-25-2003, 01:47 AM
hI,

I like it aswell!,
but next time please use ACDsee to compress the image into a jpg-
same quality, and twice smaller in mgbites...:)
;)

miso popovic
11-25-2003, 04:02 AM
you think I'm some kid robbing his first licker store:) it is allready *.jpg

veljko
11-25-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi, yes i know its a .jpg

That does not mean its a compresed .jpg

Thats a thing i see alot on the forums- People convert to jpg, but afraid of loosing detail they dont compress it well. But the truth is you can compress your image to be twice less in size and with no detail loss or artifact apierance..

The importance of this is that people with a 56k modem connection do not have the patiance to wait for a long time for the image to be loaded, or even if they do they get frustrated to wait for long every single time they want to read a new reply in your thread..

no biggie:),
try and use ACDsee and compress the image to jpg with a 90% quality- you will see
;)

renderingfarmer
11-25-2003, 07:35 PM
ditto on the JPEG. Though I too sometime have issues with compressing my precious images. I worry that they will become ugly and develop eating disorders. Or not.

I like the keys a lot. The two silver ones are particularly cool; there seems to be something happening with the gray one at the bottom. It doesn't look like the key part is aligned properly with the "plastic" part. Anyone else notice this? Like the key is below the gray piece.

Good work.

miso popovic
11-26-2003, 04:35 AM
> It doesn't look like the key part is aligned properly with the >"plastic" part. Anyone else notice this? Like the key is below the >gray piece.
for that you have to blame the guy that dezigned the key for Renault:) it is made in such a way that the metal part of the key doesent come out of the middle of the plastic part, so from that perspective of render it does infact appear that the mettal part is below the plastic one, when infact it is not:)