PDA

View Full Version : Youtube is at it again, messing with account, mailbox vanished!

prometheus
06-27-2014, 09:33 PM
I just canīt figure out what youtube been doing the latest years?
seem they have changed the UI again, now I just canīt find my inbox...before it was sort of hidden withing the overview which of course was horrible, and now it seem to have vanished?
Or have I missed a small icon somewhere?
Sad part is that not only youtube is hiding the most obvious buttons you might want to access, logout directly and inbox, seem to be some horrible UI design trend to hide everything.

Michael

prometheus
06-27-2014, 09:35 PM
found it...
the videomanager button under the clip itself, then the overview turns up on the left side, youtube...land of confusion.

Kaptive
06-28-2014, 03:04 AM
Sarcasm mode on **Why would you want to talk through the pesky youtube messaging service when you have google+ to make it all easier???!!! ***Sarcasm mode off :)

prometheus
06-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Sarcasm mode on **Why would you want to talk through the pesky youtube messaging service when you have google+ to make it all easier???!!! ***Sarcasm mode off :)

Worked before a long time ago, why screw up things, I donīt want to use google +, I hate it.
thatīs the reason, and it is possible the reason why youtube/google make things harder to acess, to simply force people to use google + instead, picasaweb was a screwup as well when it turned in to google +