PDA

View Full Version : Videography online survey for Best Product of 2003

Paul Lara
11-22-2003, 05:14 AM
It seems Videography magazine is wanting you professional producers to nominate the best product.

So, what are you waiting for?

Videography's Best Product Survey (http://uemnews.com/forms/survey1103.shtml)

eon5
11-22-2003, 08:57 AM
SIR YES SIR !

wvp
11-23-2003, 10:58 AM
Survey completed. Did you have any ideas on what I should vote for? :D

Wink
11-24-2003, 05:18 PM
I'm in. Who's next?

bartalian
12-01-2003, 07:54 PM
Done and Done. And I am not a Nextel customer.

travisr
12-06-2003, 12:12 AM
I would love to, I wish I felt right in doing so. But my system just doesn't perform well. It never has. Apparently you all are happy with your toaster, and that's great. I wish mine worked the way yours apparently does. I could not, in good conscience, recommend this system to anyone after the significant headache it has caused me over the past several months.

videoguy
12-07-2003, 08:05 AM
i gotta a question for you . did you put the system together yourself or did you buy a tunrkey system from an authorized dealer

UnCommonGrafx
12-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Don,
He's been asked this question at least once without a reply. He seems to have gone away...

videoguy
12-07-2003, 12:21 PM
i figrured he wouldnt reply and oh uh by the way the names Zane

Jim Capillo
12-07-2003, 12:30 PM
I bet he's one of those jealous globecrasher guys..... ;) :D :p

UnCommonGrafx
12-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Sorry about that, Zane.
Right after I sent it I knew I was wrong. :rolleyes:
Nonetheless, good point.

Originally posted by videoguy
i figrured he wouldnt reply and oh uh by the way the names Zane

travisr
12-07-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by videoguy
i gotta a question for you . did you put the system together yourself or did you buy a tunrkey system from an authorized dealer

I bought the system as a turnkey system. I had two SX8 units shipped to me, because the first one, and the replacement, didn't work.

I had to replace the system drive. The video drives no longer work.

The audio mixer on the Toaster is just completly wrong. Those levels aren't even close to what is coming through the system. In addition, the output levels aren't what the audio mixer says they are either.

I've just had a lot of bad luck with this system, and I really wish it would just work. I've been using Toasters for a long time, and they all worked great, until this one.

UnCommonGrafx
12-08-2003, 05:51 AM
Sounds like your dealer left you in a lurch...

Ask some questions to see what the problem is.
It does just work. But you have to have all the parts working, too. Sounds like some of your parts are suspect. I know I would be extremely mad if this were the case for me; definitely feel the frustration.

Good luck.

Alamovideo
12-18-2003, 07:08 PM
Okay, that was fun. Survey done! Finally came up with a short description for the VT[3]

...a Non-linear editing / Live Switching / Internet Streaming / Super Broadcast and Hollywood Graphic Mega Media Machine...

Regards Non functional problems. If you are seeking serious help and know the specifics of your pieces (and are fairly computer saave), we might could help. Detail has to be specific enough that we can find what you have and view the Tech specs.

Mother Board
Graphics card
Monitor(s)
Memory and type
Video Drive configuration & Model numbers
Other software you have installed
other hardware such as CD, DVD burners, printers
Is it connected to the internet

Rest assured, the VT[3] works great in the right house. Something as simple as having the Graphic card special features engaged or having the wrong burning software can cause problems.... and then there are ground loops .....:rolleyes:

Crud... forgot to mention one of the best things about VT[3]... THE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!! Some one mention that when they fill it out.

Greg