PDA

View Full Version : Luxigons

Columbo24
05-12-2014, 10:30 PM
First let me thank everyone who has replied to my questions in the past. Thanks. I'm on a new tutorial and I'm working with luxigons. In layout under my light drop down there is no convert luxigon command. I'm using Lightwave 11.6.1. Is it some other place? I tried to see if it was in the configure menu and no luck.
Bill

ernpchan
05-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Go to Edit menu and do a search for luxigon. It'll show you where the button is. If it's not part of your menu layout then you can add it manually.

egearbox
01-14-2015, 08:55 PM
Geez, they did a good job of hiding that command! Lightwave - so powerful, so frustrating sometimes....

antik22
04-03-2015, 10:08 AM
I'm having same issue, with Lw 11.6.3, where is it? I did search and LightWave couldn't find it, even tried to rescan plugins directory and repeat search, no with luck(

prometheus
04-03-2015, 11:01 AM
go to edit menu, create a new tab in main menu, rename it to Lights, then search for luxigon, the first search will guide you to add luxigon, do another and it should find convert to luxigon, drag it to the newly created lights tab for easy acess later on.
You could skip the first step and just search for luxigons.

itīs here in lw 11.6.3 windows.

utilities/additional/...and do a long browsing..for convert luxigons

(please Lightwave group..implement a better way to access that desired plugin entering the first key of your desired plugin)