PDA

View Full Version : Audio Preview in Publish Queue

DMF_Post Dept.
05-12-2014, 09:05 AM
Audio Previeiw in Publish Queue.

Hello,

Since three months I've used the Tricaster 460 in our production process of daily moderation for our TV Station.I like the "maschine", but there is one feature I very miss.

The goal ist, to publish the recorded files from the Tricaster to the ftp Server via the Publish Queue function. It works very well and I like the feature, but I miss an Audio Preview for in the "in and out -point"-window in the publish queue.

SO I can control the moderations and set the In and out perfect, without cutting audio at the end or the beginning. T

At the Moment I load every file in Premiere Pro and cut up the end and the beginning of the moderation file by file. Iit would makes the workflow easier, if on the publish queue is audio preview.

Sincerly
Florian Albrecht,
Postproduction Department
"Deutsches Musik Fernsehen"
Berlin, Germany

SBowie
05-12-2014, 10:43 AM
It works very well and I like the feature, but I miss an Audio Preview for in the "in and out -point"-window in the publish queue.
It's an interesting idea.

I just wanted to mention, in case you hadn't thought of it, that if you aren't already actively using both DDRs you could Solo one of them, use it to trim clips, and only afterward send them to the Publish Queue.