PDA

View Full Version : Extremly slow to connect to the forums?

prometheus
05-09-2014, 09:33 PM
Extremly slow connection to the forums..
well..I havenīt seen any big issue here regarding slowness of the forums for months now...until just these recent days, suddenly it becomes very slow to connect to the forums again, taking
minutes for it to "get in"

Ps...I still donīt get any emails sent out from the forum on my subscribed Threads either..

ps...do something about the logging time, it isnīt very nice to be logged out while writing replies, the luxology forums are much enjoyable since you can be logged in always it seems, and since the forums are so slow ..we might need longer time to be logged on:D

and further more, merge the gallery sections and do a proper web gallery page directly in the gallery forum to see uploaded images:devil:

Michael

spherical
05-10-2014, 03:02 AM
I don't have any problem with being logged out, ever. When you login, do you check the Remember Me box? In fact, I never login. With that box having been checked, I load the bookmark or go back to the already open tab. That's it.

Unsure of the time differential but I inevitably see a slowdown between 20:15 and 20:30 Pacific Time. Happens every day, usually just as I submit a post. Throbber sits there churning for ten minutes or more. Turn and look at the clock... of course. Go make a sandwich.

prometheus
05-10-2014, 11:46 AM
I don't have any problem with being logged out, ever. When you login, do you check the Remember Me box? In fact, I never login. With that box having been checked, I load the bookmark or go back to the already open tab. That's it.

Unsure of the time differential but I inevitably see a slowdown between 20:15 and 20:30 Pacific Time. Happens every day, usually just as I submit a post. Throbber sits there churning for ten minutes or more. Turn and look at the clock... of course. Go make a sandwich.

Will take a look at that, think I have had the remember me checked before, but that didnīt help with me getting logged out or needing to refresh pag as I recall it, but canīt say for sure, but I will try that.

the extremly slow issue I donīt think has anything to do with certain times at the day, I have been using the forums for months at the same times with no slowdown, so itīs just recently it has started to become very sluggish again.

Michael

spherical
05-10-2014, 05:23 PM
As of this writing, it's standard snappy, here.