PDA

View Full Version : Help Me

JohnMarchant
04-30-2014, 12:36 PM
Hi All,

Been in contact with Deuce at support and im having a time with problems of third party lscripts and or plugins. Ive notice some come up as **BADTAG** and some make others completely disappear. Me and Deuce would like some help from the community on this especially from those of you that use some scripts and plugins that are a few years old, by that i mean at least pre 2000 and older.

Im supply one script, i do not know who originally made it but then i add this script and then go into Menu Edit and under plugins on the left hand side i find that Hypervoxels has disappeared, it is just no longer in the menu on the left. HV still works in scenes its just that you cannot press the button to get the main HV panel up anymore.

We are interested in tracking down what the problem is, it happens in auto and manual scan and we would like to know if it happens to anyone else. Also do any of you have any problems with other menu items disappearing when you add older scripts/plugins. Please feel free to reply to this thread of contact Deuce directly at fogbugz.

Regards, John

ernpchan
04-30-2014, 01:16 PM
What happens if you give this script an actual button name inside of the script? The contents are pretty bare.

I gave it a name and added it to my menu. Seemed to work just fine.

Adding it as-is seemed to be ok too though.

JohnMarchant
04-30-2014, 03:24 PM
Yes you can add the script and it works. The question is after you add the script and restart LW if you go into the Menu Editor is Hypervoxels still on the left hand side under plugins.

ernpchan
04-30-2014, 03:50 PM
Hypervoxels is still in my Edit Menu left side after adding the script and making it a button.

JohnMarchant
05-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Thanks for that, strange it just disappears as soon as i add it and restart LW.