PDA

View Full Version : 3play 820 audio default

wilky_avid
04-26-2014, 03:27 PM
how do you change the audio default of recording on the 820?
all of a sudden our default is set to +20 on everything imported and recorded
all reordered audio is embedded and I've gone thru all settings.
thanks!
wilky, ps we are in a live show right now :(

SBowie
04-26-2014, 04:02 PM
Audio level for inputs is in the same panels where you configure in individual video sources (click the gear in the ISO monitor titlebars). You've also got audio level control for both outputs in similar output config panels, and beyond that, per 'event row' audio in a context menu in the Clip List.

wilky_avid
04-26-2014, 04:05 PM
yeah that doesn't work. because the audio is embedded you can not change it.
usually the audio is defaulted to 0db, for some reason it is now +20 db coming from the cameras. I can't change it :(
could you call me?

SBowie
04-26-2014, 04:09 PM
yeah that doesn't work. because the audio is embedded you can not change it.336.420.1578I don't think it matters that it's embedded, but once you start recording, you may not be able to change it at input. Stopping recording for a moment might un-ghost the level control. Otherwise, you've still got the output controls. I don't have a system handy here, so am unlikely to be much help apart from what I recall and what the manual says, sorry. CS is open today though, they would have one on hand: http://www.newtek.com/contact-us.html

wilky_avid
04-26-2014, 04:16 PM
thanks, the cs number says they are closed.
the audio clips coming in so I can't lower the output. if I do that my prepro is to low etc.
i'll try the link

thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, cs still says closed. weird